- tsvety-rozy-fon-28 (File Size: 174.4KB/Download: 11)
Kiss the Son, kiss the One
Who for love to me has come,
Cheering me, charming me,
And has died upon the tree,
He died for me, saving me,
Now His Spirit joins to me,
I’ve kissed the Son!
1. Serving in my mingled spirit
In the gospel of His Son,
First receiving Christ the Spirit;
He’s the processed Triune One.
2. Jesus Christ in our experience
Is the worship God desires;
This true worshipping in spirit
Is the service God requires.
3. Serving Christ, just let Him kiss you,
Living with Him all the day,
Worshipping God by our living
Is the gospel-serving way.
4. In the Body let us serve Him,
Nothing natural, there, can be;
Through Christ’s death and resurrection,
Worship in reality.