지방교회 변증자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

삼일 하나님의 하나(3-1)

첨부 1

아래 한글 번역의 원출처는 https://contendingforthefaith.org/en/the-oneness-of-the-triune-god/입니다. 이 번역문은 영어에 익숙지 않은 독자들을 위한 ‘비공식 자료’이며, 원문과 일치하지 않을 수 있습니다. 정확한 내용을 원하는 분은 영어 원문을 직접 참고하시기 바랍니다. 이 번역 자료는 영어원문 없이 한글 번역본만 다른 곳에 재인용될 수 없습니다.

The Oneness of the Triune God

삼일 하나님의 하나

The material on this page was written in the 1970s to respond to the criticisms of Walter Martin, founder of the Christian Research Institute (CRI) and the original “Bible Answer Man.” CRI has since withdrawn those criticisms and reversed its earlier conclusions (see “A Brief History of the Relationship between the Local Churches and the Christian Research Institute”). The text of this article is published here for the historical record, for the important points of truth it addresses, and because CRI’s criticisms, although withdrawn, are still repeated by others.

이 자료는 CRI(Christian Research Institute) 설립자인 월터 마틴의 비판에 대한 대응으로 1970년대에 쓰였고, "바이블 앤서 맨(Bible Answer Man)"이라는 소책자의 원본입니다. 그 후 CRI는 과거의 비판들을 철회했고 이전의 결론들을 뒤집었습니다(“지방 교회와 CRI의 관계에 대한 간략한 역사” 참조). 우리는 이 글을 역사적인 기록, 이 글이 다루는 중요한 진리 항목들의 소개, 그리고 다른 이들이 CRI가 이미 철회한 비판적인 내용을 되풀이하는 것에 대응하도록 여기에 게시합니다.

원출처: 성경 문답자에 대한 답변 – 부록

This article is a continuation of a scriptural answer to a booklet recently published by the Christian Research Institute entitled, The Teachings of Witness Lee and the local churches. In response to the charges made in this booklet concerning our belief in the Triune God, we in the local churches openly invite the publishers to examine with us three types of Scripture which reveal the oneness of the Triune God:

이 글은 CRI가 최근 발간한 <위트니스 리와 지방 교회의 가르침>이라는 책자에 대한 성경적인 답변의 연속입니다. 지방 교회들 안에 있는 우리는 <삼일 하나님에 대한 우리의 믿음에 관하여>라는 우리의 소책자에 대한 비난에 답변하면서, 삼일 하나님의 하나를 계시하는 성경의 아래와 같은 세 유형들에 대해 우리와 함께 검토하도록 위 책자 출판인에게 공개 제안합니다.

1. The interpenetration Scriptures revealing the inner relationship of oneness existing within the Triune God.

2. The identification Scriptures revealing the outward expression of the oneness of the Triune God.

3. The interchangeable Scriptures revealing the one operation of the Triune God within man’s experience.

1. 삼일 하나님 안에 있는 하나의 내적 관계를 계시하는 상호 침투를 말하는 성경 구절들.

2. 삼일 하나님의 하나에 대한 외적인 표현을 계시하는 동일시를 말하는 성경 구절들.

3. 사람의 체험 안에 있는 삼일 하나님의 한 활동을 계시하는 상호 교환 가능성을 말하는 성경 구절들.

1. The Interpenetration Scriptures

상호 침투를 말하는 성경 구절들

This type of Scripture reveals the inner relationship of oneness which exists in the Triune God. For example, the interpenetration of the Son with the Father is found in John 14:10, where Jesus says: “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doth his works.” This verse unveils that the relationship between the Father and the Son is one of interpenetration and mutual indwelling. Thus, each in the Godhead interpenetrates and coinheres the others, that is, each is permanently one with the others. Jamieson, Fausset and Brown’s commentary speaks of John 14:10 as a “…Mutual Inbeing of the Father and the Son….” This mutual inbeing and interpenetration reveals the fact that the Triune God is inseparably and uniquely one and also preserves the distinction within the Godhead of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Augustine in the fifth century summarized this truth in his classic work, On The Trinity (Book VI:10:12): “…in that highest Trinity one is as much as the Three together, nor are two anything more than one. And They are infinite in themselves. So both each are in each, and all in each, and each in all, and all in all, and all are one.”

이러한 유형의 성경은 삼일 하나님 안에 존재하는 하나의 내적 관계를 계시합니다. 예를 들어, 아버지와 아들의 상호 침투는 요한복음 14장 10절에서 볼 수 있습니다. 여기서 예수님은, “내가 아버지 안에 있고 아버지께서 내 안에 계시는 것을, 그대가 믿지 않습니까? 내가 여러분에게 하는 말은 내 스스로 하는 것이 아니라, 내 안에 거하시는 아버지께서 그분의 일을 하시는 것입니다.”라고 말씀하십니다. 이 구절은 아버지와 아들 사이의 관계가 상호 침투와 상호 내주 관계임을 계시합니다. 따라서 신격 안의 각 위격은 다른 위격들에 상호 침투하여 상호 내재하십니다. 즉, 각 위격은 다른 위격들과 영원히 하나입니다. Jamieson, Fausset, Brown 주석은 요한복음 14장 10절을 "… 아버지와 아들의 상호 내재(Mutual Inbeing) …”라고 말합니다. 이 상호 내재와 상호 침투는 삼일 하나님이 불가분하고 유일하게 하나이시며, 또한 성부와 성자와 성령이 신격 안에서의 구별을 보존하심을 계시합니다. 5세기의 어거스틴은 그의 고전적인 저술인 <삼위일체론>(On the Trinity) 제6권 10:12에서 이 진리를 다음과 같이 요약했습니다. “최고의 삼위일체의 경우에는 하나가 셋을 합한 것만 하며, 둘을 합해도 하나보다 더하지 않다. 그리고 그들은 각각 자체가 무한하시다. 그래서 하나하나가 다른 하나 안에 계시며 모든 이 안에 계시다. 또 모든 이가 모든 이 안에 계시며, 모든 이가 한 이 안에 계시다.”

This mutual interpenetration within the Godhead is further revealed by the Lord in John 16:13-15: “…the Spirit…shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, these shall he speak…He shall glorify me: for he shall take of [ek, out of] mine, and shall declare it unto you. All things whatsoever the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he taketh of [ek, out of] mine, and shall declare it unto you.” These verses unveil the inner relationship of interpenetration that exists between the Father, Son, and Spirit.

이러한 신격 안의 상호적인 상호 침투는 주님에 의해 요한복음 16장 13-15절에서 더욱 계시됩니다. “그분께서 … 스스로 말씀하지 않으시고 듣는 것만 말씀하시며, 장차 올 일들을 알려 주실 것입니다. 그분께서 나를 영광스럽게 하실 것인데, 왜냐하면 그분께서 내 것을 [으로부터] 받으셔서 여러분에게 알려 주실 것이기 때문입니다. 아버지께서 소유하고 계신 것은 모두 내 것입니다. 그러므로 내가 ‘그분께서 내 것을 받으셔서 여러분에게 알려 주실 것입니다.’라고 말한 것입니다.” 이 구절들은 아버지와 아들과 성령 사이에 있는 상호 침투의 내적 관계를 계시합니다.

Firstly, the Spirit’s speaking is “not…from himself….” That is, the speaking source of the Spirit within the Godhead is from the Son and the Father, which reveals the interpenetration of the Three. Secondly, the Spirit’s taking is described as “he shall take of [out of] mine….” That is, the taking position of the Spirit within the Godhead is out of the Son and the Father, which reveals the interpenetration of the Three. Thirdly, the interpenetration of the Father, Son, and Spirit is also revealed by the inner nature of the Spirit’s hearing. The Lord’s words concerning the Spirit, “What things soever he shall hear …” refer to a hearing within the Godhead. Martin Luther remarks on the nature of the Spirit’s hearing in John 16:13: “Here faith must disregard all creatures and must not concentrate on physical…listening, it must conceive of this as… listening inherent in the essence of the Godhead” (Luther’s Works, Vol. 24, p. 364). The esteemed New Testament commentator, Dr. H. A. W. Meyer also comments on the nature of the Spirit’s hearing in John 16:13:

첫째, 그 영의 말씀은 “스스로 … 하신 것이 아님” 즉, 신격 안에서 그 영께서 말씀하신 근원은 아들과 아버지이신데, 이것은 셋의 상호 침투를 계시합니다. 둘째, 그 영의 받으심은 “내 것을 [으로부터] 받으셔서”라고 되어있는데, 이것은 그 영의 신격 안에서의 위치가 아들과 아버지로부터 나오심이며, 이는 셋의 상호 침투를 계시합니다. 셋째, 성부와 성자와 성령의 상호 침투는 그 영의 들으심의 내적 본성에 의해서도 계시됩니다. “그분께서 듣는 것만”이라는 그 영에 관한 주님의 말씀은 신격 안에서의 들으심을 가리킵니다. 마틴 루터는 요한복음 16장 13절에서 그 영의 들으심의 본질에 대해 이렇게 말합니다. “여기서의 믿음은 모든 피조물을 무시해야 하고 물질세계의 … 경청에 집중해서는 안 되며… 신격의 본질에 내재된 경청으로 이해해야 한다”(Luther's Works, Vol. 24, p. 364). 존경받는 신약 주석가인 H. A. W. 마이어 박사 역시 요한복음 16장 13절의 성령의 들음의 본질에 대해 이렇게 설명합니다.

The Spirit, however, hears from God not externally as a Subject separated from God, but (comp. 1 Cor. 2:11) through an interna acceptio [internal receiving]; for He is in God, and proceeds from Him, [John] 15:26″ (Critical and Exegetical Handbook of the Gospel of John, Vol. II, p. 268).

그러나 그 영은 하나님으로부터 분리된 주체로서 외적으로가 아니라(고전 2:11과 비교) 내부 수용[내적 수용]을 통해 음성을 듣는다. 이는 그가 하나님 안에 계시고, 또한 그분에게서 나오시기 때문이다(요 15:26)(요한복음의 비평적 주석 핸드북, Vol. II, p. 268).

The interpenetration Scriptures reveal the inner relationship of oneness which exists within the Triune God. They also indicate a distinction of the Father, Son, and Spirit; but this distinction does not involve separation in the Godhead. It is an interpenetration where the Father, Son, and Spirit so indissolubly exist in each other that in their expression they can be identified.

상호 침투의 성경 근거들은 삼일 하나님 안에 있는 하나의 내적 관계를 계시합니다. 그것들은 또한 아버지와 아들과 영의 구별을 나타내지만, 이 구별은 신격 안의 분리를 포함하지 않습니다. 그것은 아버지와 아들과 성령이 그들의 표현에서 동일시될 수 있을 정도로 서로 뗄 수 없는 상태로 존재하는 상호 침투입니다.

'삼일 하나님의 하나(3-2)'에서 계속

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?