1. Loving You, Lord’s all I’m living for;
Loving You, Lord, to the uttermost.
Lord, forgive me if I’ve left my first love,
That’s the bridal love to You.
You are more than any one I love.
You are more than anything I have,
Even my dear self; nothing can compare
To my beloved Bridegroom.

I give You the first place in all things by faith.
Let nothing take Your place in all my heart.
Infuse me with Yourself abundantly
’Til we meet, dear Lord.
I’ll love You with the best love.

2. You’ve the right to take all that I love,
But replace it with Yourself much more.
You are what I need, give Yourself to me,
Do not give all that I want.
Everything is sure to pass away,
Everyone is going their own way.
But I still have You and You have me too,
Loving one another’s sweet.

3. I treasure my time alone with You,
Just to gain the best love You long for.
My dearest Husband, draw me with Yourself
Into Your chambers right now.
Be the first in all my work and life,
Be the first in all my service too.
In relationships, You must be the first;
Have preeminence in me.

youme님 포함 1명이 추천

추천인 1

• youme

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

Comment 1

youme 2021.05.18. 00:41
1. 내 인생의 목적은 주님
극도로 주 사랑하는 것
첫사랑에서 떠났었다면
주여 용서 하소서

누구보다 사랑스런 주
무엇보다 소중한 주님
그 무엇과도 비교 못하리
신랑 되신 주님과

후) 나의 첫째 위치 주께 드리리
내 마음 안엔 다른 것 없네
주님 만으로 날 채우소서
주 사랑하리 주님 만날 때까지

2. 나의 모든 사랑 가져가
당신으로 채워 주소서
나의 필요는 주를 얻는 것
당신 더욱 주소서

모든 것은 지나 버리네
모든 사람 제길로 가네
그러나 나는 주와 함께해
주와 사랑 나누며

3. 당신과의 달콤한 시간
나의 사랑 주께 드리네
신랑 되신 주 날 이끄소서
당신의 침궁으로

나의 모든 일과 삶에서
나의 모든 봉사에서도
최고의 위치 첫째 위치를
주여 차지 하소서
You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

I want to Are you sure you want to delete?

• Day by day, and with each passing moment
    1. Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find to meet my trials here; Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear. He, whose heart i...
  • The Lord shall get the glory / 우리 주 찬송할때
    1. The Lord shall get the glory If we will sing His praise, And angel hosts will listen When we our voices raise; The world around will hear us Give glory unto God, And Satan’s hos...
  • We have found the Christ who’s all in all
    1. We have found the Christ who’s all in all; He is everything to us; O how blest upon His name to call, How divine, how glorious! It is joy unspeakable and full of glory, Full of ...
  • Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God
    1. Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God, In every part with praise, That my whole being may proclaim Thy being and Thy ways. 2. Not for the lip of praise alone, Nor e’en the praising h...
  • God in heaven hath a treasure
    1. God in heaven hath a treasure, Riches none may count or tell; Hath a deep eternal pleasure, Christ the Son, He loveth well. God hath here on earth a treasure, None but He its pr...
  • I need You, Jesus
    1. I need You, Jesus, More and more each day. I can’t live without You, Most wonderful One! I need You, Lord, More and more every day. I can’t live without You, Oh, most wonderful ...
  • If you are hungry, come to the feast
    1. If you are hungry, come to the feast. Open to Jesus—He is all you need. He fed the thousands, now He’ll feed you. Just open your mouth and take Him in— That’s all you have to do...
  • Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet
    1. Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet Whene’er we think on Thee, And long that to Thy presence dear We soon might raptured be! Chorus : Lord, like the pretty henna-flower, In...
  • Day One, You came to me
    1. Day One, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly, You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced, The gospel’s light erased My history ...
  • Come to Me
    "Come to Me all who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul...
  • Wash Me, Lord
    Wash me, Lord. Wash me now! I’ve been contaminated somehow In my walk on this earth I’ve been covered in dirt But I trust now in Your cleansing pow’r. Wash me fro...
  • In our life
    1. In our life, in all we do and say There's the tree of life for us to eat each day signifying God as life Simple, pure and free from strife, To be taken in as nourishment divine....
  • Rivers of living water
    1. Rivers of living water, Rivers that flow from the throne, Rivers o’erflowing with blessing, Coming from Jesus alone. Rivers of living water, Rivers of life so free, Flowing from...
  • Believe, call, love
    Lord Jesus, You're so lovely I'm so attracted by Your love To me, You are the only One When I behold You Jesus I'm captivated by Your face Just You alone There's nothing else I wan...
  • I bow my knees unto the Father
    I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you To be strengthened with pow’r through His Spirit Into the inner man. I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you T...
  • Come and rejoice with me
    1. Come and rejoice with me! For once my heart was poor, And I have found a treasury Of love, a boundless store. 2. Come and rejoice with me! I, once so sick at heart, Have met wit...
  • 사람들은 알지 못하네
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 산골짜기에 핀 그 꽃을 사람들은 알지 못하네 산에서 불어오는 바람의 향내를 맡으면서-도 그 향기를 내고 있는 그 꽃을 알지 못하네 거리에 핀 큰 꽃들의 ...
  • Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food
    1. Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food, That we only need to know about Him and do good, But we’re glad to tell you brothers, it’s just not that way— Jesus i...
  • No mortal tongue can e’er describe
    1. No mortal tongue can e’er describe The freedom of the soul, When passed beyond all earthly bribe To God’s complete control. All things are his, yes, life, and death, Things pres...
  • Hear the Lord
    Hear the Lord He’s calling onward Heed His Word His cry is upward Each day we climb a little higher To carry on we need to take a deeper breath See the Lord is not far from you He ...