신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • He has made everything beautiful in its own time
    He has made everything beautiful in its own time; also He has put eternity in their heart, yet so that man does not find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Eccle...
  • Crazy Lover of the Lord
    1. I’m a crazy lover of the Lord! Every day I love You more. Your beauty has attracted me. I’m longing for Your sweet embrace Just to see You face to face. I turn my he...
  • I have set before you life and death
    I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore choose life that you and your seed may live, I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore...
  • 절대적으로 자신 잃기를
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Joice Min* 1. 절대적으로 자신 잃기를 온전히 헌신 되게 하사 말로만이 아닌 전 존재로 그분께 나 드리기 원해 2. 그 발 앞에 모든 것 두기엔 내 안의 원함은 적다...
  • 축복일세
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 요셉이 애굽에 팔려 가고 어두운 감옥에 갇혔지만 모든 것 합하여 선을 이뤄 하나님 그를 온전케 했네 축복일세 축복일세 주님께로 돌이킬- 때 궂은 일 좋은 ...
  • I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me
    1. I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me, He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul; The Apple-tree of trees, in Him alone I see All I need to cleanse and make me f...
  • 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • O Christ, He is the fountain
    1. O Christ, He is the fountain, The deep, sweet well of life: Its living streams I’ve tasted Which save from grief and strife. And to an ocean fulness, His mercy doth expand; His ...
  • What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we be...
  • 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는 그분 자신이 부활이시며 죽음과 죽음의 세력 초월하시는 영원무궁한 부활 생명 부활 안에 계신 그리스도가 교회의 내재적인 본-...
  • None other Lamb, none other Name
    1. None other Lamb, none other Name, None other hope in heav’n or earth or sea, None other hiding-place from guilt and shame, None beside Thee. 2. My faith burns low, my hope burns...
  • 그 영 충만
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 현재의 즉각적인 살-아 움직이는 모든 것 위에 서게 하는 부활과 승천의 실재인 내적이며 외-적인 그- 영의 충-만을 주-여 순간순간 부어주소서 주-여 매 ...
  • 그리스도의 신부
    *작사:Selah / 작곡:Selah* 아담의 갈빗대로 그의 배필인 하와가 건축됐듯이 그리스도의 배필 또한 그리스도로 건축되네 모든 일에서 그리스도 죽음과 부활 거쳐 해방된 신성한 생명을 분배 ...
  • My King will soon come back again
    1. My King will soon come back again, The sky be filled with Him; The universe to be redeemed Will see His light therein. The Lord will soon fulfill His plan, His footsteps now I h...
  • Lord, I love You. Thank You for opening my eyes
    Lord, I love You. Thank You for opening my eyes. Lord I’ve seen who You are, And I can’t help falling in love. 1. One day so desperate for You, Praying earnestly to You. Lord, I’m ...
  • 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 행복했고 감사했습니다 늘 가까이서 당신을 느낀 날들 그리고 내일 당신을 만날 것입니다 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
  • 그 영은 생명을 주네
    *작사:요6:63, 창20:2 각주1 참조 / 작곡:Jasper Joo / 번안:Praisenote* 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 내 이전의 어떠함 무익-해 신뢰할 수- 없네 ...
  • The best choice
    1. You are my most excellent portion On You I will forever lay hold The Excellency of Your Person! Both my eyes will most gladly behold! Not just for enjoyment that I am here For d...
  • Lord, for this day, thankful to You
    1. Lord, for this day, thankful to You, I give myself to be joined to You anew. You’re the living water, Satisfies me ever, Fills my spirit, in me spreads, and Floods me till life’...
  • Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...