권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• The best choice
    1. You are my most excellent portion On You I will forever lay hold The Excellency of Your Person! Both my eyes will most gladly behold! Not just for enjoyment that I am here For d...
  • 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 행복했고 감사했습니다 늘 가까이서 당신을 느낀 날들 그리고 내일 당신을 만날 것입니다 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
  • Lord, I love You. Thank You for opening my eyes
    Lord, I love You. Thank You for opening my eyes. Lord I’ve seen who You are, And I can’t help falling in love. 1. One day so desperate for You, Praying earnestly to You. Lord, I’m ...
  • 그 영은 생명을 주네
    *작사:요6:63, 창20:2 각주1 참조 / 작곡:Jasper Joo / 번안:Praisenote* 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 내 이전의 어떠함 무익-해 신뢰할 수- 없네 ...
  • My King will soon come back again
    1. My King will soon come back again, The sky be filled with Him; The universe to be redeemed Will see His light therein. The Lord will soon fulfill His plan, His footsteps now I h...
  • 그리스도의 신부
    *작사:Selah / 작곡:Selah* 아담의 갈빗대로 그의 배필인 하와가 건축됐듯이 그리스도의 배필 또한 그리스도로 건축되네 모든 일에서 그리스도 죽음과 부활 거쳐 해방된 신성한 생명을 분배 ...
  • I Have an Excuse!
    1. I have an excuse to praise my God and Father, I have an excuse to give thanks to my Lord. I have an excuse to give glory to my God, Because I know that He is and He’s on the thr...
  • Reigning in Life
    1. The heavenly vision Concerning the function Of God’s chosen people on earth today Controls and directs us, Restricts and perfects us To minister Christ and close this age! Reign...
  • 그 영 충만
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 현재의 즉각적인 살-아 움직이는 모든 것 위에 서게 하는 부활과 승천의 실재인 내적이며 외-적인 그- 영의 충-만을 주-여 순간순간 부어주소서 주-여 매 ...
  • None other Lamb, none other Name
    1. None other Lamb, none other Name, None other hope in heav’n or earth or sea, None other hiding-place from guilt and shame, None beside Thee. 2. My faith burns low, my hope burns...
  • 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는 그분 자신이 부활이시며 죽음과 죽음의 세력 초월하시는 영원무궁한 부활 생명 부활 안에 계신 그리스도가 교회의 내재적인 본-...
  • What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we be...
  • 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me
    1. I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me, He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul; The Apple-tree of trees, in Him alone I see All I need to cleanse and make me f...
  • O Christ, He is the fountain
    1. O Christ, He is the fountain, The deep, sweet well of life: Its living streams I’ve tasted Which save from grief and strife. And to an ocean fulness, His mercy doth expand; His ...
  • 축복일세
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 요셉이 애굽에 팔려 가고 어두운 감옥에 갇혔지만 모든 것 합하여 선을 이뤄 하나님 그를 온전케 했네 축복일세 축복일세 주님께로 돌이킬- 때 궂은 일 좋은 ...
  • My Grace is Sufficient
    And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, For My power is perfected in weakness, For My power is perfected in we...
  • 절대적으로 자신 잃기를
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Joice Min* 1. 절대적으로 자신 잃기를 온전히 헌신 되게 하사 말로만이 아닌 전 존재로 그분께 나 드리기 원해 2. 그 발 앞에 모든 것 두기엔 내 안의 원함은 적다...
  • Faith is for Appreciating
    Faith is for appreciating, substantiating, and receiving the unlimited riches of the Triune God; love is for experiencing, enjoying, and living out the immeasurably rich Triune God...
  • I have set before you life and death
    I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore choose life that you and your seed may live, I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore...