권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 주님 안에서 거하기 원해
    *작사:J. Denham Smith / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주님 안에서 거하기 원해 늘 주와 끊어지지 않도록 포도나무가 연결되듯이 나 또한 주님 안에 거하리 2. 주 안에 거해 풍성 누릴 때 나 통해 주...
  • 난 슬프지 않아
    *작사:허인혁 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 낙망하고 피곤한 하루를 보내었나요 세상의 힘겨움과 고통 속에 그대 슬퍼하셨나요 그럴 땐 지체의 음성을 들어보-세요 함께 기도 안에서- 위로를 얻죠- 느낄...
  • There’s a Man in the glory
    1. There’s a Man in the glory Whose Life is for me. He’s pure and He’s holy, Triumphant and free. He’s wise and He’s loving How tender is He! His Life in the glory, My life must be...
  • This is my wonderful story
    1. This is my wonderful story, Christ to my heart has come; Jesus, the King of Glory, Finds in my heart a home. Christ in me, Christ in you, Christ in us, O wonderful story, Christ...
  • Hidden Behind Every Scene
    1. Hidden behind every scene, Lovingly, sweetly operating, One who is sovereign and wise, Patiently guides even our eyes. Look at My Son, the Beloved, Sitting here at My right hand...
  • He tells me, guard thy heart
    1. He washed away my sins, Gave me a brand new heart; A heart to love Him, trust Him, Seek Him in His Word. He tells me guard thy heart Above all that thou guardest; For out of it,...
  • Jesus Lord, I just love You
    1. Jesus Lord, I just love You. You’ve attracted me, and my heart renewed. I pursue You like a dove; I belong to You, and You’re my Beloved. Everything under the sun is vanity: It’...
  • To the Church of God
    1. To the Church of God which is in Corinth. To those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus. Like all saints, with all those, who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in...
  • 그리스도와 함께
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혀 이젠 내가 아니요 주님이 사네 내가 육체 안에서 나를 사랑하시어 오 죽으신 그분의 그 믿음 안에 생활하네 1. 난 이...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • 주님 그분의 인생은
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님 그분의 인생은 질고와 깊은 슬픔 하나님 이 사람 안에 제한됐네 그 인격은 아름다워 그 누구보다 더욱 예-수 당-신-을 사랑합니다 그 모든 과정 거치시-...
  • Nothing but love
    1. The church as the bride is a matter of love, God's inner substance, so sweet; As we enjoy God in His presence divine, Our first love and best love we keep. Nothing but love, pou...
  • If the path I travel
    1. If the path I travel Lead me to the cross, If the way Thou choosest Lead to pain and loss, Let the compensation Daily, hourly, be Shadowless communion, Blessed Lord, with Thee. ...
  • I know not what awaits me
    1. I know not what awaits me, God kindly veils my eyes, And o'er each step of my onward way He makes new scenes to rise; And every joy He sends me comes A sweet and glad surprise. ...
  • 사랑은 영원해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오래 참고- 친-절하-며 시기하지 않고 뽐내지 않고 교만치 않네- 오래 참고- 친-절하-며 시기하지 않고 뽐내지 않고 교만치 않네- 무례히 행동하지 않으...
  • God’s eternal economy
    God’s eternal economy Is to make man the same as He is In life and nature, But not in the Godhead And to make Himself one with man And man one with Him Thus to be enlarged and expa...
  • This Divine Power
    1. Are you willing to be an age-turner? Are you trusting to listen to Him? The Spirit of life is ours for the taking So let’s charge forth with boldness, Leave the world behind! We...
  • 완전한 대가
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 대가를 지불한 다윗 타작마당을 얻으려 하나님의 집 건축을 위하여 완전한 대가 지불했네 우리 이제 전심으로 희생 제물과 번제를 드리기 위해 대가 ...
  • 우린 아네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 우린 아네 (우린 아네) 죽음에서 (죽음에서) 생명으로 (생명으로) 들어갔네 (들어갔네) 형제들을 (형제들을) 사랑함으로 (사랑함으로) 우린 아네 (우린 ...
  • There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind
    1. There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind, With experience of man, yet so divine. It’s a life that knows no bounds; And with glory is crowned; It’s of depth and height and brea...