Doubt and fear arise, no hope is seen.
In those hours, when prayer cannot be uttered,
Only groaning from my breast is heard.
Then the Spirit, in like manner, helps me,
Praying in my weakness unto God.

2. Lord, my prayer is not for deeper suffering,
But that from each trial I’d be free.
Let the cup of bitterness be taken;
Yet, Thy will, not mine, dear Lord, must be.
Even now, though trials sore surround me,
Still within my heart there is a peace,
For the love of God outpoured within me
Floods my heart and bids my doubting cease.

3. Blest assurance! God has fully ordered
Every matter by His sovereign hand;
Every person (though we see so dimly),
Every thing’s according to His plan.
Every trial is but the Father’s answer
To the groaning of the Spirit’s prayer;
May He gain in every tribulation,
Until we Christ’s glory fully share.

4. How could God from all His dealings spare us,
After He spared not His only Son?
Could the Potter’s hand upon the vessel
Ever leave the shaping work undone?
For the center of God’s heart’s desire
Is that many brethren we will be
Unto Christ, His precious First-begotten,
And to Him, conformed we’ll fully be.

5. Heirs of God! Joint-heirs with our Lord Jesus!
What a hope of glory this for us!
Though the suff’rings presently seem grievous,
Greater far the glory then for us!
Yea, in all these things we more than conquer,
Through the One whose love has us possessed;
Soon the day for which waits all creation,
When the sons of God are manifest!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 누구든지 내가 주는 물을 마시면
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 누구든지 내가- 주는 물을 마시면 영원히 목마르잖네 내가 그에게 주는 물은 그 안-에서 원천이 되어 샘 솟아 올라 영원한 생명 그 안-에서 원천이 되어...
  • Once I Was Walking in the World
    1. Once I was walking in the world, Wondering the meaning of my life, You came to gain me with Your great love, Made me part of Your masterpiece. Thank You Lord, I'm now in the chu...
  • God hath not promised skies always blue
    1. God hath not promised skies always blue, Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; God hath not promised sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God ha...
  • O Jesus Most Desired
    I give my heart to Thee, O Jesus most desired; And heart for heart the gift shall be, For Thou my heart hast fired. Thou hearts alone wouldst move, Thou only hearts dost love; I wo...
  • 밝게 빛나는 예수의 증거
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 밝게 빛나는 예수의 증거 주의 재생산 영의 복사판 빛인 하나님 한 표현 갖고 주의 나타남 미덕 지녔네 세상 버리고 방주에 왔네 노아의 가정 왕국 ...
  • Follow the Lamb
    S: And I saw, B: And behold, S: The Lamb standing B: On Mount Zion, All: With a hundred and forty-four thousand, S: Having His name B: And the name S: Of His Father B: Of His Fathe...
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • 그 영의 움직임 따라서
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 그 영의 움직임 따라서 모든 규례 떨쳐 버리고 생각에서 나와 주를 누리네 그 몸의 건축 위해 2. 그 영의 움직임 따라서 모든 경험 떨쳐 버리고 연합된 ...
  • 베다니에서
    *작사:Jacob / 작곡:May Lee* 베다니에서 주님과 함께 울어드릴 사람이 없었네 주님의 그 답답함 그 괴로움을 함께 나눌 사람이 없었네 주님이 우실 때 같이 울 수 있고 주님이 기뻐하실 때 ...
  • I take Thy promise, Lord, in all its length
    1. I take Thy promise, Lord, in all its length, And breadth and fulness, as my daily strength; Into life’s future fearless I may gaze, For, Savior, Thou art with me all the days. 2...
  • God’s Heart
    1. Have you realized before the foundation of the world You were marked out? You cannot escape God’s hand, Even though you’ve tried a number of times. The more you try, the stronge...
  • And He showed me a river
    1. And He showed me a river Of water of life, Bright as crystal, Proceeding out Of the throne of God And of the Lamb. And Thou shalt make them to drink Of the river of Thy pleasure...
  • Life is God the Father
    1. Life is God the Father In Christ Jesus as the Spirit Flowing out and coming into us. He’s not just a teaching, Or a creed or a dead doctrine, But the processed Triune God, glori...
  • God the Creator became a God-man
    1. God the Creator became a God-man, His death redeemed us for His glorious plan. Now in resurrection the Spirit’s released Producing the church. This is God’s masterpiece. 2. Lord...
  • We should not walk by sight
    Titus 3:15 footnote 1 [faith] We should not walk by sight or care for the outward situation. Rather, in this wonderful faith we should enjoy its source, which is the Triune God, to...
  • Two Kisses
    1. Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth, Whether bitter cold north wind or gentle south; You are beautiful, my love, With your eyes of turtledoves; “Let Him kiss me with th...
  • 아침부터 저녁까지
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침부터 저녁까지 그 신실함 보네 그 자비 내게 임해 죄인인 내게 이제 난 안다네 해보다도 밝은 그 빛 내 의심 벗게 해 기쁨 중의 기쁨 넘쳐 그 말...
  • Abba Father
    1. Abba, Father, hear our cry, Mingled spirit deep within. Abba, Father, Abba, Father. 2. Thank You, Father, for sending Him; The Spirit of Your Son Who cries within. 3. Oh! How sw...
  • There’s a gospel of today
    1. There’s a gospel of today That says believe and you’ll be saved and then You can go to heaven and see the pearly gates And walk the golden streets; Words like these fail to trea...
  • Definition of Love
    Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffed up. Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffe...