권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 행복했고 감사했습니다 늘 가까이서 당신을 느낀 날들 그리고 내일 당신을 만날 것입니다 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
  • If God leads you to walk a way
    If God leads you to walk a way that you know, it will not benefit you as much as if He would lead you to take the way that you do not know. This forces you to have hundreds and tho...
  • 그의 이름
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주- 예수 주- 예수 아름다운 이름 주- 예수 주- 예수 사랑스런 이름 그의 이름 믿으면 의롭다함 받고 그의 이름 믿을 때 부끄러움 없네 2. 주- 예수 ...
  • Lord, You are the Living Spring
    1. Lord, You are the living spring, The river of water of life; Only You can quench my thirst; Only You satisfy. Lord, You are the living tree, You are the Tree of Life; Only You c...
  • 주여 당신의 일
    *작사:Albert Midlane / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주여 당신의 일 부-흥 시키소서 주 권리로 명하시고 감찰하옵소서- 후) 부-흥 시키소서 우-리 기다리니 주 능력의 손 우리에게 보여 주옵소서 2....
  • 주여 나의 온 마음 얻으시고
    *작사:Joshua / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주여 나의 온- 마음 얻으시고 당신 자신으로 채우소서- 매순간 주님께 열린 그릇으로 언제나 주님과 함께 하기 원해 모든 일에서 당신을 신뢰하고 살아냄으...
  • 막달라 마리아를 떠올려 보며
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 마리아의 단순한 지극한 사랑 그 사랑에 주님이 묶이셨네 다만 마리아처럼 사랑한다면 어둔 밤도 두렵지 않으리라 마리아의 사랑 인하여 발길을 멈추신...
  • Now to Him Who is able
    Now to Him Who is able, Able to establish you according to my gospel; The proclamation of Jesus Christ According to the revelation of the mystery; To the only wise God through Jesu...
  • Mercy's Vessel
    When this poor sinner stands at last Perfected as a son, I'll praise my God for many things But most what mercy's done. While far from God and dead in sin Rich mercy did abound; I ...
  • 생명 빛 가운데 살며
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 생명 빛 가운데 살며 교통하리 은혜의 주 보며 성령 순종하리 생명 빛 가운데 살면서 찬송해 영광 찬-송 넘쳐
  • 휘장 안에 그 은밀한데 거해
    *작사:F. H. Allen; R. B. / 작곡:B. C. W. / 번안:한국복음서원, Praisenote(후렴) 1. 휘장 안에 그 은밀한데 거해 주 누리는 것 너의 몫이니 그의 얼굴 그 영광 바라보며 그분의 사랑 이야기...
  • He’s my God
    1. From the morning to the evening, His faithfulness I see; His mercy reaching sinners, reaching even me; And I know, now I know. Brighter than the brightest sunlight, all doubts a...
  • 우리의 뜻대로 가는 길
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 우리의 뜻대로 가는 길 누군가가 예정하셨네 그 길을 함께 걸어갈 동반자도 예정하셨네 우리가 원하는 것들은 당신과는 달랐었지만 주님이 예비하신 건 ...
  • Splendid church life! His green garden!
    1. Splendid church life! His green garden! He has brought us, praise the Lord, To experience the Christ Who’s growing here! He is full of rich enjoyment To His saints in one accord...
  • Someone
    1. Is there someone who’s a friend That I can open to? A someone who understands All that I’m going through? A someone when there’s no one I can always come to? There is no someone...
  • Oh The Joy - And They Overcame
    Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing, but a living Christ in glory and being careful for nothing. Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing b...
  • Just one touch
    1. Just one touch of You, dear Lord, Just one look into Your eyes, Just one kiss from You, You’re all I need, my Love. Let me hear again Your voice. You are now my final choice. Sp...
  • We have a most glorious King
    1. We have a most glorious King; The heavens, He says, are His throne; All worlds are His mighty domain, All kingdoms His scepter shall own. He dwells with His people below, He lov...
  • 내가 아는 유일한 것
    *작사:morningstar, Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 사랑하거나 사랑 받을 자-격도 역량도 없-으며 심지어는 죽을 자격도 없기에 주님이 대신 대신하셨네 2. 주님의 사랑 우리 맘에 이슬처...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...