첨부 1

These things says the Holy One, the true One,
the One who has the key of David.
The One who opens; no one will shutm
and shuts and no one opens.

I know your works;
behold, I have put before you an open door
which no one can shut, because you have
a little power, have kept My word and not denied My name.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Take my life, and let it be
    1. Take my life, and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them flow in ceaseless praise. 2. Take my hands, and ...
  • Our spirit is our organ to receive God
    Our spirit is our organ to receive God. So every day, all the time, we must exercise, Exercise this organ to take the word. In this way, we receive life. This is the experience of ...
  • Lord, I don’t care for the world
    Lord, I don’t care for the world. I only care for You, Lord, not for any human relationship or friendship. Lord, I am willing to drop every tie. Lord, now I’m thoroughly free, and ...
  • I come before Thy throne of grace
    1. I come before Thy throne of grace With hungry heart on Thee to feed, Thy grace and mercy to receive To help me in this hour of need. 2. Here I behold Thy radiant face, Its light...
  • I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression
    1. I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression, O sweet response to voice of love Divine; Faith’s joyous “Yes” to the assuring whisper, “Fear not! I have redeemed thee; thou art Mine....
  • 하루의 시작을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루의 시작을 주님과 함께해 네 안에 들어오셔 함께 하시네 일어나서 주 영접해 최고의 분깃 취해 모두에게 주 달콤해 새롭고 신선한 주를- 만나라 ...
  • I love my Lord, but with no love of mine
    1. I love my Lord, but with no love of mine, For I have none to give; I love Thee, Lord, but all the love is Thine, For by Thy love I live. I am as nothing, and rejoice to be Empti...
  • But whoever drinks
    But whoever drinks of the water That I will give him Shall by no means thirst forever; But the water that I will give him Will become in him A fountain of water Springing up into e...
  • I have come to the Fountain of Life
    1. I have come to the Fountain of Life, A fountain that flows from above; I have passed from the waters of strife And come to the Elim of love; I have drunk of the heavenly well, I...
  • Jesus Lord, I love You
    Jesus Lord, I love You. Nothing more do I want. Nothing in this whole world Satisfies as You do, Lord. Though I wander away, Still Your love seeks after me, Reaching me; I’m subdue...
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • Consecrated One
    1. You need the Nazarites to turn this age. Move in me to turn my heart and consecrate. Save me from all selfish seeking, search my heart. Set me free, make every bondage break apa...
  • 사랑에 빠졌네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑에 빠져 당신께 매혹돼 당신의 달콤-함-에 당신을 추구해 오 완전한 만족 위해 사랑-에 빠졌-네- 가장 아름다운 당신에게 2. 날 사로잡네 당신의...
  • 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 온 맘 다해 사랑해요 내 안에 거처 정하시고 확장되소서 내 온 존재를 굴복시켜 점유하고 얻으소서 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 ...
  • 두려움
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 주님께 기도합니다 치유되기 힘든 병에 걸려 아무 가망이 없음의 사형선고를 두려워함보다 입고 있는 옷 외에 어떤 재물도 남겨지지 않는 파산을 두려워함...
  • For I’m persuaded to believe
    For I’m persuaded to believe Nothing can separate us From the wonderful love of God; For the Lord who has called us According to His purpose Works all things together for good; Nei...
  • 나의 모든 사랑이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 나의 모든 사랑이 점점 희미해질 때 오 하루가 회색빛으로 변할 때 내 맘 가득한 어둠 어쩔줄을 모를 때 그는 기도하셨네 사랑의 손길 내미시고 달콤...
  • Oh! Jesus, Jesus
    1. Oh, Jesus, Jesus, wonderful Jesus Who art enthroned in heav’n above, Crowned both with glory and with honor, Attract us by Thy charming love. Oh! Jesus, Jesus, most desired, Oh!...
  • 한없이 수고하나
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 한없이 수고하나 주어진 대가 없고 끝없이 섬기지만 누리는 보상 없네 늘 포도주 붓지만 마시지는 못하고 여전히 사랑하나 아무도 알지 못해 주님처럼 ...