권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 사람마다 주 예수 필요해
    1. 사람마다 주 예수 필요해 주 하나님 성육신 되셔서 세상 계실 때 고초당하고 그 나무틀에 우리 위해 못 박혔네 2. 부활 승천해 중보 되시고 그 성령 보내 찾고 계시네 믿기 원하면 이름 부르...
  • Oh The Joy - And They Overcame
    Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing, but a living Christ in glory and being careful for nothing. Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing b...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...
  • Lord, there’s always been one person
    1. Lord, there’s always been one person Like Abraham who ran to meet You. Samuel, he ministered And David had a heart full of praise, But You want many more. 2. Lord, we want to be...
  • 오 그리스도만이
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 오 그리스도만이-- 오 그리스도만이-- 주님의 갈망과 계획 성취할 수 있네-- 우리의 강함도 아닌 우리의 미덕도 아닌 오 그리스도만이-- 성취할 수 있네...
  • 못 박히사 생명 주신 주
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 못 박히사 생명 주신 주 날 다시 살렸네 부활 안에서 높이 올리사 날 거듭나게 해 나의 모든 죄 회개하고서 주께 열어 드리니 날 채워 주소서 내게 ...
  • Abide in Me, and I in you
    Abide in Me, and I in you, As the branch cannot bear fruit Of itself unless It abides in the vine, So neither can you Unless you abide in Me. 1. I am the vine, You are the branches...
  • The Comfort Abounds
    He's the Father of compassions, The God of all comfort, Comforting us in a personal way. Though the sufferings abound, Christ the Comfort abounds. Partake of the Comfort today. The...
  • 영원한 당신의 호흡
    *작사:Gerhard Tersteegen / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 영원한 당신의 호흡 메마른 내 영에 불어와 죽었던 나를 살리고 사막에 샘물 나게 해 오 주님의 생수 흐르는 곳에 황폐함 ...
  • I am the Vine, you are the branches
    I am the vine, You are the branches, He who abides in Me and I in him. He bears much fruit For apart from Me, apart from Me you can do nothing. Abide in Me, and I in you, For the b...
  • According to my earnest expectation and hope
    According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through...
  • Known of my Father
    1. Known of my Father before time began, Washed in the sprinkling blood of the Lamb, Now in the spirit I am a God-man, Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, H...
  • My wandering days grew increasingly empty
    1. My wandering days grew increasingly empty As I searched for the way, Just to fill this gap inside me— Found my seeking vain. Though all this dark earth would convince me life’s ...
  • 그날의 심판대 이전에
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 당신을 향해 환호하고 외치며 사랑-한다 고백해도 요동 않고 당신이 거치실 십자가의 길을 늘 보고 계셨던 것처럼 내게 남은 시간 아무 영광 없으며...
  • I am crucified with Christ
    I am crucified with Christ And it is no longer I who liveth, But it is Christ who lives in me; And the life which I now live In the flesh, I live in faith— The faith in the Son of ...
  • 천사들은 그 얼굴 보았지만
    1. 천사들은 그 얼굴 보았지만 그 큰 사랑 알지 못해 성도들은 그 크신 사랑 아나 그의 모습 못 보았네 잠시 후에는 주의 얼굴 뵙고 그 영광 빛 알겠지만 우리는 지금 주의 눈물 알고 주님의 맘...
  • Choose to Be an Overcomer
    1. Noah’s life was one that surely changed the age, When he found the grace of God; He was not afraid to stand against the world, So he built the ark of wood. Would you choose to b...
  • 아침마다 내 맘에서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote 아침마다 내 맘에서 맑게 퍼져나는 내게 만족되신- 이름 예수 내 삶의 이유되신 주님 그의 웃는 얼굴에서 나를 향한 사랑- 봅니다 예수 나의 삶의 참된 의...
  • The Triune God's a mystery
    1. The Triune God's a mystery- beyond our mind's ability a 3-1 God, how can that be? It's true I'll never fully know or perfectly explain or show this mystery while here below. But...
  • My goal is God Himself
    1. My goal is God Himself, not joy, nor peace, Nor even blessing, but Himself, my God; ’Tis His to lead me there—not mine, but His— At any cost, dear Lord, by any road. 2. So faith...