신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • We will sing to the Lord with our spirit
    1. We will sing to the Lord with our spirit, We will sing to the Lord from within, We will sing hallelujah to Jesus; And be blent into oneness with Him. 2. We have been many years ...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • It is God’s intent and pleasure
    1. It is God’s intent and pleasure To have Christ revealed in me, Nothing outward as religion, But His Christ within to be. Chorus It is God’s intent and pleasure That His Christ b...
  • To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may ...
  • O how deep and how far-reaching
    1. O how deep and how far-reaching Is Thy love, dear Lord, to me! Far beyond my pow’r to fathom, Deeper than the deepest sea! It has caused Thee death to suffer And to me Thyself i...
  • 가끔 하늘 맑아도2 - 워치만 니(1952년, 투옥 전)
    1. 가-끔- 하늘 맑아도 늘- 검-은- 구름뿐 어두운 밤 부른 달콤한 찬송 늘 소리 없이 불러 늘- 흐려 맑-지 않은 하-늘이 날 인내케 해 하나님 맘 기-쁨 구하도록 나를 강권하네 사방이 메말라 ...
  • 배고플 때에 잔치 누려
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 배고플 때에 잔치 누려 네 마음 열고 주님께로 와 네 모든 필요 채워지리 오 다만 네 입을 열고 그를 받아들이면 그분의 이름을 불러 채워지리 음식...
  • O Lord, You Know What’s in My Heart
    1. O Lord, You know what’s in my heart, Desires concealed in my inward parts; Though “I am Yours” my mouth’s confessed, By many loves my heart’s possessed. O Lord, my desp’rate cry...
  • 단풍
    *작사:kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 지천으로 받은 것 이제는 다 주려네 귀뚜리 울음소리 떨어지네 우리 주님 던진 불 온 산에 뒤덮여서 그분의 걸작품을 만드시네 2. 아무것 염려 말고 기도...
  • Eat God
    1. In Genesis we see, God’s desire being For man to eat the tree of life. After Adam was created, the first thing that God wanted Was for him to eat, but to eat what? Eat God, eat ...
  • Sweet, Sweet Jesus
    1. Sweet, sweet Jesus The sweetest name on earth How my lips savor the taste Every time I call Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... How precious, how dear Each moment, each b...
  • Hear the Lord
    Hear the Lord He’s calling onward Heed His Word His cry is upward Each day we climb a little higher To carry on we need to take a deeper breath See the Lord is not far from you He ...
  • In order that the blessing of Abraham
    In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus That we might rece...
  • No mortal tongue can e’er describe
    1. No mortal tongue can e’er describe The freedom of the soul, When passed beyond all earthly bribe To God’s complete control. All things are his, yes, life, and death, Things pres...
  • 사람들은 알지 못하네
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 산골짜기에 핀 그 꽃을 사람들은 알지 못하네 산에서 불어오는 바람의 향내를 맡으면서-도 그 향기를 내고 있는 그 꽃을 알지 못하네 거리에 핀 큰 꽃들의 ...
  • I bow my knees unto the Father
    I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you To be strengthened with pow’r through His Spirit Into the inner man. I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you T...
  • Believe, call, love
    Lord Jesus, You're so lovely I'm so attracted by Your love To me, You are the only One When I behold You Jesus I'm captivated by Your face Just You alone There's nothing else I wan...
  • In our life
    1. In our life, in all we do and say There's the tree of life for us to eat each day signifying God as life Simple, pure and free from strife, To be taken in as nourishment divine....
  • Wash Me, Lord
    Wash me, Lord. Wash me now! I’ve been contaminated somehow In my walk on this earth I’ve been covered in dirt But I trust now in Your cleansing pow’r. Wash me fro...
  • Come to Me
    "Come to Me all who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul...