권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• My goal is God Himself
    1. My goal is God Himself, not joy, nor peace, Nor even blessing, but Himself, my God; ’Tis His to lead me there—not mine, but His— At any cost, dear Lord, by any road. 2. So faith...
  • 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때에 멸망치 않-고 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때...
  • Good morning to You, Lord Jesus
    * Good morning to You, Lord Jesus, I consecrate myself to You today. Lord Jesus! I love You! Oh, fill me with Your Spirit And saturate me, Lord, I pray. 1. Good morning, dear Lord....
  • What things were gains to me
    1. What things were gains to me, These I now count as loss. Jesus has set me free From what I was! All of the things I had; Everything, good or bad, I count as refuse That I may ga...
  • 때로는 마음에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb, Praisenote* 1. 때로는 마음에 아픔이 가득할 때 해답을 알 수 없어 그러나 이제 당신의 축복의 성소에 들어가 하늘을 바라보게 해 끝없는 질문들은 변해 이...
  • I love God because...
    1. I love God because He loved me long before the world began. I love God because He knew my destiny. I love God because He made me part of His eternal plan. I love God because He ...
  • 네 맘을 지키라
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 내 죄를 씻으사 새 마음 주셨네 주님을 사랑하고 추구하는 마음 네 맘을 지키라 지킬만한 것보다 더 생명의 흐름이 여기서 남이니라 2. 날마다 동행...
  • Come, Lord Jesus
    1. As we become the same as Christ In life, nature, expression, and function, We are qualified to work with Him For His Body. 2. As we trust in the Lord helplessly, Depend on Him a...
  • Far away the noise of strife upon my ear
    1. Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling, Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand; Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling, None of the...
  • We Have a Father
    We have a Father Whose heart is full of love toward us. His heart is so great, And His love is so unlimited. Even when we sin, We can always come back to Him. This is our Father's ...
  • 아침에 창문을 열면
    *작사:최용우 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 아침에 창문을 열면 밤새 고여 있던 공기가 싱그러운 새 바람으로 바뀌듯 우리의 마음을 열면 낡아지고 헛된 생각들 하나님의 영으로 인해 새롭게 되리
  • Seek ye the Lord all ye people
    1. Seek ye the Lord all ye people, Turn to Him while He is near, Let the wicked forsake his own way, And Call on Him while He may hear. Ho, everyone who is thirsty, Come to the wat...
  • 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서 주님에게서 멀어지잖게 순수한 맘으로 주님 보기를 오직 주님만 사랑하기 원해 주 사랑 강권해 자신 드리네 내 마음 이끌림 ...
  • The church is the building up
    1. The church is the building up Of all God’s chosen and redeemed, Regenerated and transformed people, The ultimate work of God, His counterpart, the new man, The seven golden lamp...
  • 작은 시냇물 흘러
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 작은 시냇물 흘-러 큰 강물되어 흘-러 메마른 곳을 향하여 흐를 수 있도록 우리들 작은 강되어 그 물결 함께 섞-여 서로가 기쁨되어서 흐르게 하소서...
  • 아침까지 밤새도록
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 오늘날 우리의 교회 생활에서 계속해서 번제물을 드려야 하네 아침까지 밤새도록 어두운 밤 이 시대를 거쳐 그날까지 거룩한 불이 태우는 불이 꺼지지 않고...
  • Simply loving everyday
    1. Simply loving everyday; Loving through a stormy way, Even when my faith is small, Loving Jesus, that is all. Loving as the moments fly, Loving as the days go by, Loving Him what...
  • 기도합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주-님 기도합니다 당신과 동행하면서 당신의 관점과 일치하고 당신의 결정과 일치하며 당신과 동일한 목소리를 내어 명령하는 기도로 동역에 이를 때까...
  • Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art
    1. Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art, Thou hast fully captured my heart; There is none in heav’n nor on earth like Thee, With Thy beauty none can compete. When Thy voice first came...
  • Throughout the past twenty centuries
    [Matthew 26:6-8] 6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 A woman came to Him, having an alabaster flask of ointment of great value, and she poured it on...