신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...
  • Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r
    1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? ...
  • 장면 뒤에 숨겨진
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 장면 뒤에 숨겨진 달콤하고 사랑스러운 지혜로운 통치자 눈으로 우릴 인도하네 사랑스런 나의 아들 내 우편에 앉아 있는 예수는 왕 우리를 통하여 움...
  • Seek the Lord while He may be found
    Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts: And let him return to the Lord, Unto our ...
  • These things says the Holy One
    These things says the Holy One, the true One, the One who has the key of David. The One who opens; no one will shutm and shuts and no one opens. I know your works; behold, I have p...
  • Set your mind on the things which are above
    Set your mind on the things which are above, not on the things which are on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
  • Our Christ is so enjoyable
    1. Our Christ is so enjoyable, His life is so applicable; He lives in us to cause the flow To reach the world, His life to show. Oh saints, don’t just sit idly by; Rise up! Your gi...
  • O God, Thou art the source of life
    1. O God, Thou art the source of life, Divine, and rich and free! As living water flowing out Unto eternity! In love Thou in the Son didst flow Among the human race; Thou dost as S...
  • Our spirit is our organ to receive God
    Our spirit is our organ to receive God. So every day, all the time, we must exercise, Exercise this organ to take the word. In this way, we receive life. This is the experience of ...
  • 하루의 시작을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루의 시작을 주님과 함께해 네 안에 들어오셔 함께 하시네 일어나서 주 영접해 최고의 분깃 취해 모두에게 주 달콤해 새롭고 신선한 주를- 만나라 ...
  • I love my Lord, but with no love of mine
    1. I love my Lord, but with no love of mine, For I have none to give; I love Thee, Lord, but all the love is Thine, For by Thy love I live. I am as nothing, and rejoice to be Empti...
  • But whoever drinks
    But whoever drinks of the water That I will give him Shall by no means thirst forever; But the water that I will give him Will become in him A fountain of water Springing up into e...
  • I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression
    1. I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression, O sweet response to voice of love Divine; Faith’s joyous “Yes” to the assuring whisper, “Fear not! I have redeemed thee; thou art Mine....
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • I have come to the Fountain of Life
    1. I have come to the Fountain of Life, A fountain that flows from above; I have passed from the waters of strife And come to the Elim of love; I have drunk of the heavenly well, I...
  • Jesus Lord, I love You
    Jesus Lord, I love You. Nothing more do I want. Nothing in this whole world Satisfies as You do, Lord. Though I wander away, Still Your love seeks after me, Reaching me; I’m subdue...
  • Consecrated One
    1. You need the Nazarites to turn this age. Move in me to turn my heart and consecrate. Save me from all selfish seeking, search my heart. Set me free, make every bondage break apa...
  • 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 온 맘 다해 사랑해요 내 안에 거처 정하시고 확장되소서 내 온 존재를 굴복시켜 점유하고 얻으소서 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 ...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • 두려움
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 주님께 기도합니다 치유되기 힘든 병에 걸려 아무 가망이 없음의 사형선고를 두려워함보다 입고 있는 옷 외에 어떤 재물도 남겨지지 않는 파산을 두려워함...