신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • 주께 내 맘 드려요
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 사랑하는 이 기쁨 내 사랑 주의 임재 안에 잠기네 그...
  • Lord Make Us Dreamers
    1. Lord make us dreamers who dream Your dream. Give us a vision that controls and directs our lives. May we have your vision to reign in every situation. Living according to what w...
  • 이젠 내가 살지 않아
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 이젠 내가 살지 않아 내 안에 영광의 소망인 주 그가 사네 이 비밀의 영광 안에 거할 때 그 모든 부요함 체험하네 하나님의 비밀인 그리스도 모든 지혜 지...
  • Morning Dew
    1. Sun in the day, the moon at night, declare how great is Thy Lovingkindness and Thy faithfulness (Psalm 92:2) Give life and breath to man, Your race Longing for them to seek Your...
  • Remove My Covering, Lord
    1. Remove my covering, Lord, That I may see Thy light, And be deceived no more, But all things see aright. Oh, may Thy living light, Lord, Scatter all my night, Lord, And everythin...
  • I’m so attracted by Your love
    1. I’m so attracted by Your love, And I’m drawn by You In Your sweetness, to pursue, after You For my full satisfaction. I’m in love, I’m in love, I’m in love With the most beautif...
  • And we have the prophetic word
    And we have the prophetic word Made more firm, to which you do well To give heed as to a lamp Shining in a dark place, Until the day dawns And the morning star Rises in your hearts...
  • 참 포도나무는
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 참 포도나무는 주님과 사람 유기적인- 실재가 되네 서로 안에 거해 유기체로서 완전한 연합을 표현하게 해 그 안에 거할 때 흐름 가운데 가지들로서 그...
  • What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal att...
  • There is Someone
    There is Someone interceding for you. He's in the heavens and He's praying for you. There is Someone who stands before the face of God And knows every one of your needs. There is S...
  • The Heart of God
    1. In a time before time, In an age before the ages, There was God, all alone, in eternity. Yet He had a heart’s desire. And an object He required; A desire in His heart For a brid...
  • 그 아들의 교통 안에
    *작사:LSM / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 오 하나님이 그 아들-의 교통 안에 우리를 부르사 그분께 속해 우리 유일한 중심 분깃으로 누리게 하사 십자가에 못 박힌 주 누려 영 안에서 생명 주는 주님 모...
  • Butterflies, God's Economy, and You
    1. Do you know that you have a special portion of Christ unique to you? And it may just be true that person 'cross the room can benefit from the Christ in you. Though you may have ...
  • Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus
    1. Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus, Losing sight of all but Thee, O what joy Thy presence gives us, Calling up our hearts to Thee! 2. Loved with love which knows no measure, Save ...
  • Fresh as the dew of the morning
    1. Fresh as the dew of the morning, Bringing a sweet rest unheard, Christ, in the gentle anointing, Whispers His comforting word: Stand till the trial is over, Stand till the tempe...
  • What a happy day
    1. What a happy day When I no more could turn away, When Jesus took my heart from the black of night Into the kingdom of His light. 2. Now my life’s begun, The “really life” that’s...
  • 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 세상은 더 황폐하여지고 주님의 이름이 반대 받을지라도 주여 당신은 만왕의 왕이요 교회의 머리요 모든 것 중의 모든 것 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고 ...
  • Jesus Lord, I’m captured by Thy beauty
    1. Jesus Lord, I’m captured by Thy beauty, All my heart to Thee I open wide; Now set free from all religious duty, Only let me in Thyself abide. As I’m gazing here upon Thy glory, ...
  • 오 주님과 같은 분 없네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오 주님과 같은 분 없네 날 완전히 채우시-네 난 포기하지 않으리 그 어떤 것으로 날 만족게 하신 당신을--- 1. 사람들은 헤매네 만족 평안 찾아서 그러...
  • Definition of Love
    Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffed up. Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffe...