권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 고백
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 세상에는 영원한 것 하나도 없네 어젠 좋았지만 오늘은 아무 것도 아닌 것 늘 좋고 늘 사랑할만하고 변함 없는 것 우리 주 예수님 뿐이라네 좋은 집도 좋은 차...
  • 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음 축복과 저줄 두니 너와 네 씨를 위해 생명 선택해 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음 축복과 저줄 두니 너와 네 씨를 위해 생명 선택해 네 ...
  • Lord, take my life
    Lord, take my life I give it, Lord, to You. You have opened my eyes, Lord, And turned me to You. You are my Creator, O Lord, How I love You. You are also my Savior And everything t...
  • Come away to Me
    1. Hear me o Lord when I cry My heart is so cold All things around me cloud Thy sight But then I hear You say Come away from where you are Come away turn your heart I hear you say ...
  • Oh, how we enjoy the blending
    1. Oh, how we enjoy the blending, With the saints along the way, Singing, praising, and enjoying, Fill our spirits ’til we say: Hallelujah for the blending! It’s the way to live to...
  • 당신이 가시는 곳에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 당신이 가시는 곳에 당신과 함께 가리라 당신이 유숙하시는 곳에 나도 유숙하리라 당신의 하나님이 곧 나의 하나님이시며 당신의 백성이 나의 백성이 되...
  • When all around my sky is falling
    1. When all around my sky is falling And fear and doubt run deep in my heart, It’s in these times I’m on You calling, Opening to You, Lord, my deepest part. Oh, Lord Jesus! How I l...
  • Earthen vessel I was made
    1. Earthen vessel I was made, Christ in me the treasure laid; His container I must be, As the content He in me. 2. In His image I was made, Fit that Christ should all pervade; Thus...
  • 하루도 낭비할 수 없네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루도 낭비할 수 없네 오 왕국은 날마다 가까와 순간 순간 주의 이름 부름으로 왕국의 실재를 누리네 2. 내 안에 달콤함 넘치네 오 주님을 부를 때 ...
  • 지혜를 구합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 건강도 아닌 행복도 아닌 안락한 노후 꿈꾸지 않고 앞서 산 모든 결실을 모아 주님께 드릴 지혜를 구합니다
  • For the mountains may depart
    For the mountains may depart, And the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not depart from you, And My covenant of peace will not shake, Says Jehovah who has compassion on y...
  • Since long ago at Bethany we parted
    1. Since long ago at Bethany we parted, Within my heart there is a ceaseless void; How can I take my harp down from the willow? How can my songs without Thee be enjoyed? And when a...
  • But for Me I Will Wait on Jehovah
    But for me, I will wait on Jehovah; I will look for the God of my strength; In the darkness Jehovah will shine like a light; Let my enemies no more rejoice. For I fall, but then I ...
  • Life’s too short
    1. Life’s too short To waste a single day The kingdom’s life Is closer everyday. In the midst of time, The kingdom’s mine Just by calling on His name each day. 2. The sweetest tast...
  • In this godless age
    1. In this godless age Lord, You need some Samuels Burdened with a vision clear of Your economy Where’s Your ark today? And the ones who’d care for You, E’en to put themselves asid...
  • We do not lose heart
    1. We are pressed on every side; unable to find a way out; Persecuted and cast down; Every suffering in the natural man is another opportunity For our inner man to develop and be r...
  • Now the Lord is the Spirit—that’s how
    1. Now the Lord is the Spirit—that’s how He can get inside of you right now. It’s so easy to be filled with Him. He’s made it really simple. One, two, three— That’s how easy it can...
  • 그 사랑 내 위에 기라
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 그 사랑 내 위에 기라 그 사랑 내 위에 기라 날 잔치집으로 데려가니 그 사랑 내 위에 기로다 그 사랑이 내 위에 깃발이라네 날 잔치집으로 데려가니 ...
  • 선한 싸움 싸워 노정 다 달리고
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 선한 싸움 싸워 노정 다 달리고 선한 싸움 싸워 믿음 지켰으니 이제는 의의 면류관-이 준비되-어 있-네 의로우신 주님-이 내게 보상으로 주실 또 그분께...
  • 나는 살아 있는 떡
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 나는 살아 있는 떡 하늘에서 내려왔-으니 누구든지 이 떡을 먹으면 영원히 살 것입니다- 내가 줄 (내가 줄) 떡은 곧 (떡은) 곧 내 살인-데 세상의 (세상...