You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

Are you sure you want to delete?

태그 : 찬송
  • Two Kisses
    1. Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth, Whether bitter cold north wind or gentle south; You are beautiful, my love, With your eyes of turtledoves; “Let Him kiss me with th...
  • Two Kinds of Walk
    1. The first walk in verse sixteen means “Treading around“, “Walking at large“, Habitually, gen’rally A common walk—for our daily life. Living, acting, having our being according T...
  • Two Inseparable, Excellent Virtues
    Faith and love are two inseparable, excellent virtues of the believers in Christ Faith is given to us by God that by it we may receive Christ the embodiment of the Triune God and b...
  • Turn, turn my heart to You
    1. Turn, turn my heart to You; Lord, I confess my heart is untrue. Turn, turn my wandering heart; Lord, unto me Thy love impart. Lord, I call, I call on Thee. You’re the only...
  • Turn your eyes upon Jesus
    1. O soul, are you weary and troubled? No light in the darkness you see? There’s light for a look at the Savior, And life more abundant and free. Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look fu...
  • Trust and Believe
    Why do you stand alone? Why are you so withdrawn? Open to Him, be not afraid, The Lord will take care of you. Why do you fear your future Will only be filled with pain? You're ...
  • Triune God, We Love You
    Jesus, we love You, We’re glad You came; Jesus, we love You! We call Your name; Your life impart; Breathe now into our heart; Jesus, we love You so! Spirit, we love You, Reality! S...
  • Treasure in Earthen Vessels
    1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value. Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through. Consecrating, I hesita...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • To the Church of God
    1. To the Church of God which is in Corinth. To those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus. Like all saints, with all those, who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in...
  • To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may ...
  • Thy mighty love, O God, constraineth me
    1. Thy mighty love, O God, constraineth me, As some strong tide it presseth on its way, Seeking a channel in my self-bound soul, Yearning to sweep all barriers away. 2. Shall I not...
  • Throughout the past twenty centuries
    [Matthew 26:6-8] 6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 A woman came to Him, having an alabaster flask of ointment of great value, and she poured it on...
  • Through God’s word, my hope at His returning
    1. Through God’s word, my hope at His returning Is that all my being be redeemed; Yet in times of grief and tribulation, Doubt and fear arise, no hope is seen. In those hours, when...
  • Though the world may promise me more
    1. Though the world may promise me more, I'm just made to be filled with the Lord. Nor its life worth living a day, For the things that will soon pass away. Doesn't matter how rich...
  • Though I love You, Lord
    1. Though I love You, Lord, My life seems all deformed. I give my life to You— Then drift away. Lord, may I ask You that You’d draw me yet again, And keep me running af...
  • Thou Breath from still eternity
    1. Thou Breath from still eternity Breathe o’er my spirit’s barren land— The pine tree and the myrtle tree Shall spring amid the desert sand; And where Thy living water flows The w...
  • This Wonderful Faith
    This wonderful faith and this super-excellent love are out of the Triune God, who earnestly desires to be joined to us to be our everything. This Triune God passed through the proc...
  • This Is the Year of Jubilee
    1. The Lord has given freedom To all who just believe Him. Be no longer enslaved. Come now! Return to Jesus. Receive the Life that frees us! Call on Him and be saved. This is the y...
  • This is my wonderful story
    1. This is my wonderful story, Christ to my heart has come; Jesus, the King of Glory, Finds in my heart a home. Christ in me, Christ in you, Christ in us, O wonderful story, Christ...