지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• List
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • Write
  • Search

강한 사랑 날 강권하시고

*작사:Emily May Grimes / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:한국복음서원, Praisenote(4절)

1. 강한 사랑 날 강권하시고
큰 파도같이 나를 덮으사
내 혼에 통로 얻기 원하며
모든 장애물 무너뜨리네

2. 그 강권에 순종치 않으랴
사랑의 흐름 거절하겠나
온유한 당신 나를 정복해
나의 삶 전과 같지 않으리

3. 사랑으로 내 성품 깨뜨려
내 의지 감정 소유하시네
생각과 마음 씻어주실 때
당신의 생명만이 남으리

4. 모든 것 주관하사 소유해
자유롭게 날 통해 해방돼
달콤한 은혜의 흐름으로
사랑의 하나님 나타내리

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

Comment 0

You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

Are you sure you want to delete?

태그 : 찬송
  • 내가 사랑한 당신은
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 창밖 푸른 가을 하늘과 밝고 따사론 햇살 고와도 나의 마음에 사모한 당신은 슬픔의 눈을 지녔네 두 손은 오랜 험한 세월로 굳은살 선-명하니 나는 오...
  • The gift of righteousness
    1. The gift of righteousness is measured in abundance, The depth of His love I'll never understand. His love reaches me and you; His mercy goes farther too. The One on the throne o...
  • Take time to behold Him
    1.Take time to behold him, Speak oft with Thy Lord, Abide in Him always, And feed on His Word. Wait thou in his presence, Submissive and meek, Forgetting in nothing His blessing to...
  • 오 영광스러운 신성한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 세상이 시작되기 전 신부를 갈망하셨네 영광스러운 당신의 뜻 상호 거처되는 비록 난 범죄해 죽어야했지만 피 흘리사 날 해방했네 생명을 얻어 가까이 ...
  • 당신은 아시면서
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 당신은 목숨까지도 다 주셨는데 저는 당신께 무엇을 드렸나요 드린게 없어요 드릴 것도 없어요 그저 당신을 향한 갈망 뿐 더 사랑하고 싶고 더 하나되고 ...
  • A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’...
  • Lord You're Altogether Lovely
    1. Lord You're altogether lovely, You're fairer than the morning You're matchless, sweet, unrivaled You're far beyond compare. Amazing love You have outpoured How could I but love ...
  • 만일 주 예수님에 대한
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 만일 주 예수님에 대한 열-정적인 사랑이 있다면 우리 혀는 글솜씨가 뛰어난 작가의 붓끝이 되어 그분의 온 존재-를 체험하고 누린 것을 가지고 그분에 ...
  • Lord, deeper make Thy home in me
    1. Lord, deeper make Thy home in me 'Til ev'ry room belong to Thee, That Thou might fully make me Thee And so full rest Thou have in me. 2. So also deeper into Thee I'd make my hom...
  • Jesus Lord You're our first love
    1. Jesus Lord, You're our first love; You're the One we love the best. When our heart is loving You, How we're filled with Your sweet rest! 2. Lord, we love You for Yourself, Not f...
  • 지금 이 시대는
    *작사:henna / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 지금 이 시대는 정리하는 시대요-- 다음 시대를 준비하는 시대 오는 시대를 준비하기 위해서-- 주님은 절차를 밟으셔야 하네 성령의 빛 비춤과 성령의 통제 ...
  • The Return of the Glory of God to the House of God
    1. Once bound by self I lived to me, Peculiar and set, independently; Unbuildable, no preciousness, Just earthen and dross, heap of worthlessness. Then light shined penetratingly T...
  • Christ Has Proclaimed the Jubilee
    1. I was so full, but still so poor, Still empty as I grasped for more. Then I received the glorious Christ; He’s now my portion, grace, and life! Christ has proclaimed the j...
  • 주님 가까우니
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주님 가까우니 염려 말아라 주님만을 믿고 요동치 마라 너의 마음대로 행하지 마라-- 혹시 주가 오늘 올지 모른다 2. 아무 염려 말고 주께 맡기라 널 위...
  • I have set before you life and death
    I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore choose life that you and your seed may live, I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore...
  • 하루의 시작을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루의 시작을 주님과 함께해 네 안에 들어오셔 함께 하시네 일어나서 주 영접해 최고의 분깃 취해 모두에게 주 달콤해 새롭고 신선한 주를- 만나라 ...
  • This Divine Power
    1. Are you willing to be an age-turner? Are you trusting to listen to Him? The Spirit of life is ours for the taking So let’s charge forth with boldness, Leave the world behind! We...
  • 무지개빛 하나님
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 신실함과 아름다움의 무지개색을 가지신 하나님 그 가치와 뜻 더-욱 귀할수록 우리도 그와 같은 색 되길 사모해 그리스도와 함께 죽은 사실의 그 실재 안...
  • 아침까지 밤새도록
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 오늘날 우리의 교회 생활에서 계속해서 번제물을 드려야 하네 아침까지 밤새도록 어두운 밤 이 시대를 거쳐 그날까지 거룩한 불이 태우는 불이 꺼지지 않고...
  • 푸른 하늘을 볼 수 없으며
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 푸른 하늘을 볼 수 없으며 먹구름이 가득할 때 우린 생명을 만질 수 없고 옳고 그름 늘 따지네 음식과 안식 전혀 없을 때 가시는 하나됨을 나누고 때...