신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 지방교회
  • Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior
    Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior Expressing God; Beautifully, sweetly, and pleasantly. 1. Jesus Christ, the genuine, complete, Moral, perfect Man revealing God; In His saving gr...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • Affectionate Love - European Young People's Conference 2011
    If we have an affectionate love, an affectionate love for the Lord Jesus, our tongue will be, will be the pen of a ready writer, ready to write our love for Him and our praise, our...
  • Therefore with joy shall ye draw water
    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of salvation And in that day shall ye say, "Praise the Lord!" Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of sal...
  • This Divine Romance
    1. How could a country girl like me Become Your match — Your bride to be? You’re holy and You are divine But I’m fallen and human. Without You, Lord, I have no chance To be like Yo...
  • I do not know where they have laid Him
    1. I do not know where they have laid Him. The stone is taken away from the tomb. Oh! They have taken Him away! Oh! Where is He? 2. Disciples came and saw the empty tomb But went a...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...
  • Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwe...
  • Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voi...
  • Lord grant me today's supply of grace
    Lord, grant me today’s supply of grace; May Your divine life grow apace; Little by little, day by day, to grow More and more, into You. 1. Day by day, bit by bit, life will grow as...
  • Take time to behold Him
    1.Take time to behold him, Speak oft with Thy Lord, Abide in Him always, And feed on His Word. Wait thou in his presence, Submissive and meek, Forgetting in nothing His blessing to...
  • This Wonderful Faith
    This wonderful faith and this super-excellent love are out of the Triune God, who earnestly desires to be joined to us to be our everything. This Triune God passed through the proc...
  • The day approaches
    1. The day approaches; Jesus soon is coming. Redeem the time; it must not slip away. Lord make us ready for the cry: "Behold Him!" By using every moment of each day. When Jesus com...
  • The Goal of the Gospel
    The goal of the gospel is that, Loving the Lord Jesus With the first love, We would pour out upon Him, Pour out upon Him What is most precious to us, Even our most costly and valua...
  • 지방교회 청년대학생 찬송녹음 집회 중에서
    지방교회 청년대학생 찬송녹음 집회 중에서.. - 곡 순서 - 내가 주만 의지하리 헌신은 주님을 사랑하는 것은 주님만 더하사 거룩게 하소서 I want to be filled with the Triune God
  • 주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다
    주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다 그 사랑 손길에 편안히 쉽니다 당신의 사랑이 나를 만졌으니 지금도 처음 사랑으로 당신을 사랑합니다 난 의심했지만 그 사랑 끝없네 난 거절했지만 기다리셨네 난...