Comment 0

You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

Are you sure you want to delete?

• 가끔 하늘 맑아도 - 워치만 니(1952년, 투옥 전)
    1. 가끔 하늘 맑아도 늘 검은 구-름뿐 어두운 밤 부른 달콤한 찬송 늘 소리 없이 불러 맑지 않은 늘 흐린 하늘이 날 인내하-게 해 하나님 맘 기쁨 구하도록 나를 강권하네- 사방이 메-말라 시원...
  • Zion
    1. Zion is God’s habitation. Sing praises in Zion, The city of our King. Zion, the place of His choosing Where saints are rejoicing. Here God is their salvation. Beautiful Zion, In...
  • Who Can Ever Know the Feeling
    1. Who can ever know the feeling deep down in my heart? Who can really understand my weakness to sustain? When I have lost hope to carry on by myself, Your person stands by me to b...
  • Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwe...
  • Where is the House
    Where is the house you’ll build for Me, And the place of My rest? Where then is the house you’ll build for Me, And the place of My rest? Heaven is My throne, and the ea...
  • Whenever the heart shall turn to the Lord
    Whenever the heart shall turn to the Lord, The veil shall be taken away. So turn your heart to the Lord all the day, And the veil shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit, ...
  • When we contact the Triune God
    When we contact the Triune God through prayer and by looking to Him, by means of our spirit, He infuses Himself into us to become the faith toward Him and the love toward those who...
  • When all around my sky is falling
    1. When all around my sky is falling And fear and doubt run deep in my heart, It’s in these times I’m on You calling, Opening to You, Lord, my deepest part. Oh, Lord Jesus! How I l...
  • What will turn our sorrows to joy?
    1. What will turn our sorrows to joy? Abounding thanks, unceasing praise! Anxiety succumbs to peace By prayers with thanks that never cease. O thank You, Jesus— Your care, Yo...
  • What things were gains to me
    1. What things were gains to me, These I now count as loss. Jesus has set me free From what I was! All of the things I had; Everything, good or bad, I count as refuse That I may ga...
  • What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal att...
  • What made You die for me
    1. What made You, Lord, to die for me? Why would You die for me, Your enemy? You took my place to hang on a tree, To be a curse, a curse for me. What made You die for me? I was You...
  • What love Thou hast bestowed on us
    1. What love Thou hast bestowed on us, We thank Thee from our heart; Our Father, we would worship Thee And praise for all Thou art. 2. Thy heart Thou hast revealed to us, Made know...
  • What can wash away my sin?
    1. What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus; What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Oh! precious is the flow That makes me white as snow; No...
  • What a happy day
    1. What a happy day When I no more could turn away, When Jesus took my heart from the black of night Into the kingdom of His light. 2. Now my life’s begun, The “really life” that’s...
  • What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we be...
  • We’ve found the secret of living
    1. We’ve found the secret of living, We’ve seen the vision divine: We are of God in Christ Jesus, We’re abiding, abiding in the vine. Abiding in the vine, Abiding...
  • We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body
    1. We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body: Though we be many, yet we all are one. We share Thy life and own that we are members, And thus within, in life we all are one. Ther...
  • We’re feeding on the living bread
    1. We’re feeding on the living bread, We’re drinking at the fountainhead; And whoso drinketh, Jesus said, Shall never, never thirst again. What, never thirst again? No, never thirs...
  • We will sing to the Lord with our spirit
    1. We will sing to the Lord with our spirit, We will sing to the Lord from within, We will sing hallelujah to Jesus; And be blent into oneness with Him. 2. We have been many years ...