You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

Are you sure you want to delete?

태그 : 찬송
  • 주 예수 나의 유일한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:FTTS Trainees, Praisenote(2,3절)* 1. 주 예수 사랑합니다 내 맘은 매혹되었네 땅 위에 그 무엇도 아름다운 당신과 비교 못 하리 당신의 달콤한 음성 내 맘에 들려 ...
  • 새로운 아침! 새로운 부흥!
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아침 해가 동에서 떠오르니 나를 깨워 일어나 찬송케 하네 그분은 치료하는 광선으로 나를 소생시키네 이슬 같은 주님의 은혜 차디찬 내 맘 따뜻하게 해 주...
  • Come away to Me
    1. Hear me o Lord when I cry My heart is so cold All things around me cloud Thy sight But then I hear You say Come away from where you are Come away turn your heart I hear you say ...
  • 아침부터 저녁까지
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침부터 저녁까지 그 신실함 보네 그 자비 내게 임해 죄인인 내게 이제 난 안다네 해보다도 밝은 그 빛 내 의심 벗게 해 기쁨 중의 기쁨 넘쳐 그 말...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • Everything is in the Breath
    Everything is in the Breath, O Lord! (Exo. 30) Though I don’t know what I need, You know. (Rom. 8:26) I don’t believe in what I feel or am— I believe the Breath i...
  • Though I love You, Lord
    1. Though I love You, Lord, My life seems all deformed. I give my life to You— Then drift away. Lord, may I ask You that You’d draw me yet again, And keep me running af...
  • 회개의 기도
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 자신만을 위해 살고 자신의 일만 관심해 오 주여 지금 당신께 돌이킵니다 육체와 죄와 세상과 자아에서 구원하사 주님을 살 수 있도록 깨워주소서 오 주여 나의 ...
  • Crazy Lover of the Lord
    1. I’m a crazy lover of the Lord! Every day I love You more. Your beauty has attracted me. I’m longing for Your sweet embrace Just to see You face to face. I turn my he...
  • Wash Me, Lord
    Wash me, Lord. Wash me now! I’ve been contaminated somehow In my walk on this earth I’ve been covered in dirt But I trust now in Your cleansing pow’r. Wash me fro...
  • Lord, You are the Living Spring
    1. Lord, You are the living spring, The river of water of life; Only You can quench my thirst; Only You satisfy. Lord, You are the living tree, You are the Tree of Life; Only You c...
  • 누가 주의 복음 위해 살까
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 누가 주의 복음 위해 살까 누가 보내심 받기 원하나 그의 사랑 나를 강권해 자신 버려 오늘 응답하리 나를 보내소서 후) 오 복음 위해 나 살기 원하...
  • Constrain me with Your love
    Constrain me with Your Love, That i would give my being to You I need You Lord to draw me, And we'll run after Thee. Infuse me with Your love, I have no love in me That with Your l...
  • Pursue Him and know Him
    1. Pursue Him and know Him; be found in Him. Count all things loss for Him. Just gain Him, obtain Him; lay hold of Him. It’s Christ the central vision. Forgetting the things which ...
  • 당신은 아시나요
    *작사:Anonymous, Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 당-신은 무엇 위해 지어졌는지 아시나요 인-생의 참 목적이 무엇인지 아시나요 하나님은 당-신의 생명 되기 원하십니다 우리들은 하나님을 ...
  • Just one touch
    1. Just one touch of You, dear Lord, Just one look into Your eyes, Just one kiss from You, You’re all I need, my Love. Let me hear again Your voice. You are now my final choice. Sp...
  • 날 사로잡는 세상의 미끼
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 날 사로잡는 세상의 미끼 주님 향해 살지 않게 나를 유혹해 그러나 날 향한 주의 사랑과 신실함은 날 돌이키게 하여주시네 주여 내 모든 것 드리리 ...
  • 놀라우신 예수
    *출처:Notes of Gladness, 찬양의 회복 / 번안:Praisenote* 놀라우신 예수 하늘 보좌에 앉은 영광과 존귀로 관 쓰신 이 우주 안에서 거대한 자석과 같이 우리 마음을 그분께-로 모든 추구하는...
  • He Stepped Out of Glory
    1. He stepped out of glory And put on the lowly And life's very author A creature became Despised and forsaken Afflicted with sorrow From infinite splender To the likeness of shame...
  • 거기 한 사람이 있었네
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 거기 한 사람이 있었네 오직 그리스도 외에는 땅의 모든 것 배설물로 여겨 하늘에 속한 사랑 흘러 넘쳐 영적인 아-비와 어미로 해산의 고통 통해 낳은 믿...