권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• THERE ARE TIMES
    1. There are times in my life When my heart is embittered There are questions unanswered, Yet, You're drawing me. To enter Into Your blessed santuary And turning my eyes heavenward...
  • The Uniqueness of the Lord’s Recovery
    1. Glorious vision, I have seen it: My life is meant for God's economy! Earthly bondage, I have left it: My heart outpours for the Lord's recovery! Divine Trinity, Divine dispensin...
  • The Two Altars
    1. The altar of burnt offering In God’s economy, Is Christ, the bronzed acacia wood, Judged in humanity. The altar of burnt offering The cross of Christ displays, One person—Christ...
  • The Triune God's a mystery
    1. The Triune God's a mystery- beyond our mind's ability a 3-1 God, how can that be? It's true I'll never fully know or perfectly explain or show this mystery while here below. But...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • The Son of God is in my spirit
    The Son of God is in my spirit But my mind, emotion, will have not been conformed yet So I thank God I'm under the process of conformation To the Son of God The law of life in me i...
  • The Return of the Glory of God to the House of God
    1. Once bound by self I lived to me, Peculiar and set, independently; Unbuildable, no preciousness, Just earthen and dross, heap of worthlessness. Then light shined penetratingly T...
  • The love of Christ is now constraining me
    1. The love of Christ is now constraining me That I would love and love Him utterly. His mighty love has touched me deep within To consecrate my life and all to Him. This charming ...
  • The love of Christ is Christ Himself
    The love of Christ is Christ Himself. Just as Christ is immeasurable, So also is His love; Hence, it is knowledge surpassing. Yet we can know it by experiencing it. When Christ mak...
  • The Lord shall get the glory / 우리 주 찬송할때
    1. The Lord shall get the glory If we will sing His praise, And angel hosts will listen When we our voices raise; The world around will hear us Give glory unto God, And Satan’s hos...
  • The Lord is my Light and Salvation
    The Lord is my light and salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? One thing have I desired of the Lord, That will I seek; That ...
  • The Heart of God
    1. In a time before time, In an age before the ages, There was God, all alone, in eternity. Yet He had a heart’s desire. And an object He required; A desire in His heart For a brid...
  • The Good Samaritan
    Part 1: 1. A certain man was going down From Jerusalem to Jericho, Getting farther away from God; To this place of curse he’d go. 2. And as he went, among the robbers he fell Who s...
  • The Goal of the Gospel
    The goal of the gospel is that, Loving the Lord Jesus With the first love, We would pour out upon Him, Pour out upon Him What is most precious to us, Even our most costly and valua...
  • The gift of righteousness
    1. The gift of righteousness is measured in abundance, The depth of His love I'll never understand. His love reaches me and you; His mercy goes farther too. The One on the throne o...
  • The Epistle to Titus
    The Epistle to Titus is the conclusion of the three books, 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus, and it concludes with the wonderful faith and the super-excellent love. This implies that, in ...
  • The day approaches
    1. The day approaches; Jesus soon is coming. Redeem the time; it must not slip away. Lord make us ready for the cry: "Behold Him!" By using every moment of each day. When Jesus com...
  • The Comfort Abounds
    He's the Father of compassions, The God of all comfort, Comforting us in a personal way. Though the sufferings abound, Christ the Comfort abounds. Partake of the Comfort today. The...
  • The church is the building up
    1. The church is the building up Of all God’s chosen and redeemed, Regenerated and transformed people, The ultimate work of God, His counterpart, the new man, The seven golden lamp...
  • The Best Love for the Lord
    1. Loving You, Lord’s all I’m living for; Loving You, Lord, to the uttermost. Lord, forgive me if I’ve left my first love, That’s the bridal love to You. You are more than any one ...