신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • Lord, keep my heart always true to You
    1. Lord keep my heart always true to you, Never back sliding, always viewing you, A heart that is pure that sees only you, A heart that is loves you and treasures only you. (Chorus...
  • 축복일세
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 요셉이 애굽에 팔려 가고 어두운 감옥에 갇혔지만 모든 것 합하여 선을 이뤄 하나님 그를 온전케 했네 축복일세 축복일세 주님께로 돌이킬- 때 궂은 일 좋은 ...
  • 우리는 들을 수 있죠
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 모든 하락된 세상 속에서도 어디선가는 분-명 이 모든 것 위에 서는 것이 있겠죠 그대 나의 친구-여 이런 타락된 가운데서 오히려 이김을 요구하시죠 ...
  • Affectionate Love - European Young People's Conference 2011
    If we have an affectionate love, an affectionate love for the Lord Jesus, our tongue will be, will be the pen of a ready writer, ready to write our love for Him and our praise, our...
  • 세상은 꿈꾸게 하나
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 세상은 꿈꾸게 하나 나는 다만 주를 얻으리 사라질 것들 위해서 하루라도 살 가치 있나 크게 성공하고 또 부요해져도 오 많은 누림을 다 향유해도 난...
  • 사랑하는 당신께
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 사랑하는 당신께 오늘도 고백합니다 주님을 사랑합니다 매일 매순간 제 자신보다 당신을 사랑하게 하소서 아직 어리고 어린 작은 아이지만 순수하게 주님을 사...
  • God wants someone to love Him
    1. God wants someone to love Him, Not just someone to serve Him; He wants someone to love Him As His bride. God wants someone to match Him, Not just to imitate Him; He wants a coun...
  • 당신을 사랑해요
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 당신을 사--랑해요 당신은 모든 것 다 준대도 바꿀 수 없는 내 가장 소중한 비밀-이란 걸 당신을 사--랑해요 내 모든 것 다 알고 받아준 내 마음속 비밀 말하...
  • Nearer each day
    1. Nearer each day to me, Dearer each day to me, This Person inside me is Becoming reality. Saving me, loving me, Faith and hope giving me. You're all the world to me Jesus, my Lor...
  • Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty
    1. Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty, Capture my heart till earth fades away. I need Your love to attract me So I can love You more today. 2. Empty me, Lord, how I need You! Unc...
  • 주님의 웃는 얼굴
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 주님의 웃는 얼굴 내 맘을 만족케 해 다른 것은 원찮네 당신의 웃는 얼굴만 원하네 이것이 있다면 하늘이 무너지거나 땅이 꺼져버리거나 온 세상 나를 ...
  • 아침마다 주의 인자하심을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침마다 주의 인자하심을 알리며 밤마다 신실함 나타내 내게 호흡 생명 주사 하나님 발견하게 해 날 사랑해 지명하여 부르시고 날 치료해 오른손으...
  • 사랑의 음성을
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 사랑의 음성을 나는 듣고 있어요 나를 바라보는 그 다정한 모습도 나의 맘에 세미한 소리로 부르시어 그의 길을 함께 가자 말씀해 주셨죠 우리 이제 같은 ...
  • Lord, I’ve set my heart
    1. Lord, I’ve set my heart; Lord, I just love You. Beside You I have no other desire. Lord, I just like to live You. Lord, I love You because You love me. I just like to live You, ...
  • 그 영은 생명을 주네
    *작사:요6:63, 창20:2 각주1 참조 / 작곡:Jasper Joo / 번안:Praisenote* 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 그 영은 생명을 주네 육체는 무익해 내 이전의 어떠함 무익-해 신뢰할 수- 없네 ...
  • If you wish to find the Lord
    1. If you wish to find the Lord, Do not seek Him in the world, For the world is not the place in which He dwells. In which He dwells, in which He dwells, In which He dwells, in whi...
  • O Christ, He is the fountain
    1. O Christ, He is the fountain, The deep, sweet well of life: Its living streams I’ve tasted Which save from grief and strife. And to an ocean fulness, His mercy doth expand; His ...
  • 갈보리서 구주 예수
    *작사:William McKendree Darwood / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 갈보리서 구주 예수 능욕지고 못 박혔네 내 죄 위해 피 흘리사 새언약을 세우셨네 오 참담한 저 갈보리 주 예수 피 흘리셨네 오 복되...
  • Treasure in Earthen Vessels
    1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value. Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through. Consecrating, I hesita...
  • 우리 맘 돌이켜서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 우리 맘 돌이켜서 참되게 하사 마음 하나 되어 새롭게 해 땅에 속한 것 떨쳐버리고 유익한 것 손실로 여기리 살아 계신 주 체험해 영 안에 넘치는 공...