권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• We have found the Christ who’s all in all
    1. We have found the Christ who’s all in all; He is everything to us; O how blest upon His name to call, How divine, how glorious! It is joy unspeakable and full of glory, Full of ...
  • We have oil in our lamps—we are burning
    1. We have oil in our lamps—we are burning! We have oil in our lamps today! To the spirit, O Lord, keep us turning, Keep us turning, turning all the way! O Lord! Amen! Hallelujah! ...
  • We have seen Christ is reality
    1. We have seen Christ is reality: But it’s not sufficient just to see: He in our experience must be Everything to us. We in prayer behold Him face to face, In the Word and meeting...
  • We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan
    1. We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan That we Thy dwelling-place may be; Thou live in us, we filled with Thee, Thou in the Son expressed might be. 2. Though in Thine image ma...
  • We should consecrate ourselves to Christ and the church
    We should consecrate ourselves all our time, all that we are all, all that we have and all that we can do to Christ and the church We consecrate ourselves so that God can accomplis...
  • We should not walk by sight
    Titus 3:15 footnote 1 [faith] We should not walk by sight or care for the outward situation. Rather, in this wonderful faith we should enjoy its source, which is the Triune God, to...
  • We will sing to the Lord with our spirit
    1. We will sing to the Lord with our spirit, We will sing to the Lord from within, We will sing hallelujah to Jesus; And be blent into oneness with Him. 2. We have been many years ...
  • We’re feeding on the living bread
    1. We’re feeding on the living bread, We’re drinking at the fountainhead; And whoso drinketh, Jesus said, Shall never, never thirst again. What, never thirst again? No, never thirs...
  • We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body
    1. We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body: Though we be many, yet we all are one. We share Thy life and own that we are members, And thus within, in life we all are one. Ther...
  • We’ve found the secret of living
    1. We’ve found the secret of living, We’ve seen the vision divine: We are of God in Christ Jesus, We’re abiding, abiding in the vine. Abiding in the vine, Abiding...
  • What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we be...
  • What a happy day
    1. What a happy day When I no more could turn away, When Jesus took my heart from the black of night Into the kingdom of His light. 2. Now my life’s begun, The “really life” that’s...
  • What can wash away my sin?
    1. What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus; What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Oh! precious is the flow That makes me white as snow; No...
  • What love Thou hast bestowed on us
    1. What love Thou hast bestowed on us, We thank Thee from our heart; Our Father, we would worship Thee And praise for all Thou art. 2. Thy heart Thou hast revealed to us, Made know...
  • What made You die for me
    1. What made You, Lord, to die for me? Why would You die for me, Your enemy? You took my place to hang on a tree, To be a curse, a curse for me. What made You die for me? I was You...
  • What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal att...
  • What things were gains to me
    1. What things were gains to me, These I now count as loss. Jesus has set me free From what I was! All of the things I had; Everything, good or bad, I count as refuse That I may ga...
  • What will turn our sorrows to joy?
    1. What will turn our sorrows to joy? Abounding thanks, unceasing praise! Anxiety succumbs to peace By prayers with thanks that never cease. O thank You, Jesus— Your care, Yo...
  • When all around my sky is falling
    1. When all around my sky is falling And fear and doubt run deep in my heart, It’s in these times I’m on You calling, Opening to You, Lord, my deepest part. Oh, Lord Jesus! How I l...
  • When we contact the Triune God
    When we contact the Triune God through prayer and by looking to Him, by means of our spirit, He infuses Himself into us to become the faith toward Him and the love toward those who...