권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Though the world may promise me more
    1. Though the world may promise me more, I'm just made to be filled with the Lord. Nor its life worth living a day, For the things that will soon pass away. Doesn't matter how rich...
  • Through God’s word, my hope at His returning
    1. Through God’s word, my hope at His returning Is that all my being be redeemed; Yet in times of grief and tribulation, Doubt and fear arise, no hope is seen. In those hours, when...
  • Throughout the past twenty centuries
    [Matthew 26:6-8] 6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 A woman came to Him, having an alabaster flask of ointment of great value, and she poured it on...
  • Thy mighty love, O God, constraineth me
    1. Thy mighty love, O God, constraineth me, As some strong tide it presseth on its way, Seeking a channel in my self-bound soul, Yearning to sweep all barriers away. 2. Shall I not...
  • To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may ...
  • To the Church of God
    1. To the Church of God which is in Corinth. To those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus. Like all saints, with all those, who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • Treasure in Earthen Vessels
    1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value. Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through. Consecrating, I hesita...
  • Triune God, We Love You
    Jesus, we love You, We’re glad You came; Jesus, we love You! We call Your name; Your life impart; Breathe now into our heart; Jesus, we love You so! Spirit, we love You, Reality! S...
  • Trust and Believe
    Why do you stand alone? Why are you so withdrawn? Open to Him, be not afraid, The Lord will take care of you. Why do you fear your future Will only be filled with pain? You're ...
  • Turn your eyes upon Jesus
    1. O soul, are you weary and troubled? No light in the darkness you see? There’s light for a look at the Savior, And life more abundant and free. Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look fu...
  • Turn, turn my heart to You
    1. Turn, turn my heart to You; Lord, I confess my heart is untrue. Turn, turn my wandering heart; Lord, unto me Thy love impart. Lord, I call, I call on Thee. You’re the only...
  • Two Inseparable, Excellent Virtues
    Faith and love are two inseparable, excellent virtues of the believers in Christ Faith is given to us by God that by it we may receive Christ the embodiment of the Triune God and b...
  • Two Kinds of Walk
    1. The first walk in verse sixteen means “Treading around“, “Walking at large“, Habitually, gen’rally A common walk—for our daily life. Living, acting, having our being according T...
  • Two Kisses
    1. Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth, Whether bitter cold north wind or gentle south; You are beautiful, my love, With your eyes of turtledoves; “Let Him kiss me with th...
  • Wash Me, Lord
    Wash me, Lord. Wash me now! I’ve been contaminated somehow In my walk on this earth I’ve been covered in dirt But I trust now in Your cleansing pow’r. Wash me fro...
  • We are the generation
    1. We are the generation The Lord has waited for. He has sought us and pursued us. When we touched Him, He renewed us. Now the time has come For all the young To be in touch with H...
  • We do not lose heart
    1. We are pressed on every side; unable to find a way out; Persecuted and cast down; Every suffering in the natural man is another opportunity For our inner man to develop and be r...
  • We Have a Father
    We have a Father Whose heart is full of love toward us. His heart is so great, And His love is so unlimited. Even when we sin, We can always come back to Him. This is our Father's ...
  • We have a most glorious King
    1. We have a most glorious King; The heavens, He says, are His throne; All worlds are His mighty domain, All kingdoms His scepter shall own. He dwells with His people below, He lov...