• 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

I take Thy promise, Lord, in all its length

첨부 1

1. I take Thy promise, Lord, in all its length,
And breadth and fulness, as my daily strength;
Into life’s future fearless I may gaze,
For, Savior, Thou art with me all the days.

2. Days may be coming fraught with loss and change,
New scenes surround my life and fancies strange;
I thank Thee that no day can ever break,
Savior, when Thou wilt leave me or forsake.

3. There may be days of darkness and distress,
When sin has power to tempt, and care to press,
Yet in the darkest day I will not fear,
For, ’mid the shadows, Thou wilt still be near.

4. Days there may be of joy and deep delight,
When earth seems fairest, and her skies most bright,
Then draw me closer to Thee, lest I rest
Elsewhere, my Savior, than upon Thy breast.

5. And all the other days that make my life,
Marked by no special joy or grief or strife,
Days filled with quiet duties, trivial care,
Burdens too small for other hearts to share;

6. Spend Thou these days with me, all shall be Thine,
So shall the darkest hour with glory shine.
Then when these earthly years have passed away,
Let me be with Thee in the perfect day.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• According to my earnest expectation and hope
    According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through...
  • Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self
    Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self, Till my whole being is one with You. Lord, I’m willing to open to You Every moment in my life; Fully trusting You, to live Your dream...
  • Simply loving everyday
    1. Simply loving everyday; Loving through a stormy way, Even when my faith is small, Loving Jesus, that is all. Loving as the moments fly, Loving as the days go by, Loving Him what...
  • 그의 이름
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주- 예수 주- 예수 아름다운 이름 주- 예수 주- 예수 사랑스런 이름 그의 이름 믿으면 의롭다함 받고 그의 이름 믿을 때 부끄러움 없네 2. 주- 예수 ...
  • We Have a Father
    We have a Father Whose heart is full of love toward us. His heart is so great, And His love is so unlimited. Even when we sin, We can always come back to Him. This is our Father's ...
  • Fallen, that’s the way we all begin
    1. Fallen, that’s the way we all begin: Imprisoned by the evil fate we’re in. How can we from this hard world of sin be saved? Just by calling, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.“ Every moment,...
  • 아침마다 내 맘에서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote 아침마다 내 맘에서 맑게 퍼져나는 내게 만족되신- 이름 예수 내 삶의 이유되신 주님 그의 웃는 얼굴에서 나를 향한 사랑- 봅니다 예수 나의 삶의 참된 의...
  • I love God because...
    1. I love God because He loved me long before the world began. I love God because He knew my destiny. I love God because He made me part of His eternal plan. I love God because He ...
  • 사람마다 주 예수 필요해
    1. 사람마다 주 예수 필요해 주 하나님 성육신 되셔서 세상 계실 때 고초당하고 그 나무틀에 우리 위해 못 박혔네 2. 부활 승천해 중보 되시고 그 성령 보내 찾고 계시네 믿기 원하면 이름 부르...
  • 못 박히사 생명 주신 주
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 못 박히사 생명 주신 주 날 다시 살렸네 부활 안에서 높이 올리사 날 거듭나게 해 나의 모든 죄 회개하고서 주께 열어 드리니 날 채워 주소서 내게 ...
  • 막달라 마리아를 떠올려 보며
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 마리아의 단순한 지극한 사랑 그 사랑에 주님이 묶이셨네 다만 마리아처럼 사랑한다면 어둔 밤도 두렵지 않으리라 마리아의 사랑 인하여 발길을 멈추신...
  • I am the Vine, you are the branches
    I am the vine, You are the branches, He who abides in Me and I in him. He bears much fruit For apart from Me, apart from Me you can do nothing. Abide in Me, and I in you, For the b...
  • Just one touch
    1. Just one touch of You, dear Lord, Just one look into Your eyes, Just one kiss from You, You’re all I need, my Love. Let me hear again Your voice. You are now my final choice. Sp...
  • 영원한 당신의 호흡
    *작사:Gerhard Tersteegen / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 영원한 당신의 호흡 메마른 내 영에 불어와 죽었던 나를 살리고 사막에 샘물 나게 해 오 주님의 생수 흐르는 곳에 황폐함 ...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...
  • 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 행복했고 감사했습니다 늘 가까이서 당신을 느낀 날들 그리고 내일 당신을 만날 것입니다 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
  • If I gained the world, but lost the Savior
    1. If I gained the world, but lost the Savior, Were my life worth living for a day? Could my yearning heart find rest and comfort In the things that soon must pass away? If I gaine...
  • 영 안에 주 누릴 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 영 안에 주 누릴 때에 얼마나 달콤한지 내 온 마음 적시시며 주 인격 알게 해 계시 중에 본 그리스도 분배할 때에 그리스도의 몸 건축돼 주의 뜻 성취해
  • 그날의 심판대 이전에
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 당신을 향해 환호하고 외치며 사랑-한다 고백해도 요동 않고 당신이 거치실 십자가의 길을 늘 보고 계셨던 것처럼 내게 남은 시간 아무 영광 없으며...
  • Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits
    1. Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits Tempting us to live our lives contrary to Your aim, But Your faithfulness and love and mercy Always will remain; Lord, turn us fu...