권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal att...
  • Far away the noise of strife upon my ear
    1. Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling, Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand; Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling, None of the...
  • We should not walk by sight
    Titus 3:15 footnote 1 [faith] We should not walk by sight or care for the outward situation. Rather, in this wonderful faith we should enjoy its source, which is the Triune God, to...
  • Jesus! I am resting, resting
    1. Jesus! I am resting, Resting in the joy of what Thou art; I am finding out the greatness Of Thy loving heart. Thou hast bid me gaze upon Thee, And Thy beauty fills my soul, For,...
  • More of our heart
    1. More of our heart, dear Lord, we’d give You now; Even more ground to You, Lord, we’d allow. All that distracts us we’d despise, All that draws away our eyes— Lord, do fill our v...
  • I Love God
    I love God with all my heart and with all my soul He is the One I love so much I love the Lord with all my heart and every part of my soul I love the Lord with all of my heart and ...
  • 그 영의 움직임 따라서
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 그 영의 움직임 따라서 모든 규례 떨쳐 버리고 생각에서 나와 주를 누리네 그 몸의 건축 위해 2. 그 영의 움직임 따라서 모든 경험 떨쳐 버리고 연합된 ...
  • 오 주님과 같은 분 없네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오 주님과 같은 분 없네 날 완전히 채우시-네 난 포기하지 않으리 그 어떤 것으로 날 만족게 하신 당신을--- 1. 사람들은 헤매네 만족 평안 찾아서 그러...
  • We’re feeding on the living bread
    1. We’re feeding on the living bread, We’re drinking at the fountainhead; And whoso drinketh, Jesus said, Shall never, never thirst again. What, never thirst again? No, never thirs...
  • 주님은 어린 아이들과
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님은 어린 아이들과 젖먹이들을 얻으시기 위해 우리를 방문해 오셨네 긴 여행의 과정을 거쳐 우리는 거듭나서 어린 아이와 젖먹이 되었네 주님은 가장 약한 ...
  • Now from my heart comes
    1. Now from my heart comes, A happy song; It’s just for You, Lord, There’s only One: J-E-S-U-S, I love You. How I long to sing With my spirit and heart to You. Jesus, You’re so ric...
  • My song shall be of Jesus
    1. My song shall be of Jesus; His mercy crowns my days, He fills my cup with blessings, And tunes my heart to praise. My song shall be of Jesus, The precious Lamb of God, Who gave ...
  • Recall how David swore
    1. Recall how David swore, “I’ll not come into my house, Nor go up to my bed, Give slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for Thee, A place, O Lord, for Thee.” Our mighty Go...
  • 주께 내 맘 드려요
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 사랑하는 이 기쁨 내 사랑 주의 임재 안에 잠기네 그...
  • 이젠 내가 살지 않아
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 이젠 내가 살지 않아 내 안에 영광의 소망인 주 그가 사네 이 비밀의 영광 안에 거할 때 그 모든 부요함 체험하네 하나님의 비밀인 그리스도 모든 지혜 지...
  • Lord, there’s always been one person
    1. Lord, there’s always been one person Like Abraham who ran to meet You. Samuel, he ministered And David had a heart full of praise, But You want many more. 2. Lord, we want to be...
  • The Triune God's a mystery
    1. The Triune God's a mystery- beyond our mind's ability a 3-1 God, how can that be? It's true I'll never fully know or perfectly explain or show this mystery while here below. But...
  • 주님의 사랑 나를 강권해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주님의 사랑 나를 강권해 극도로 그를 사랑하도록 내 깊은 속을 만진 그 사랑 나의 온 존재를 헌신하게 해 뛰어난 주 날 매혹해 그의 부름에 응답해 ...
  • 무지개빛 하나님
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 신실함과 아름다움의 무지개색을 가지신 하나님 그 가치와 뜻 더-욱 귀할수록 우리도 그와 같은 색 되길 사모해 그리스도와 함께 죽은 사실의 그 실재 안...
  • Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying for me
    1. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying for me. It’s Your precious blood cleansing all iniquities. It’s there on the cross where You bled and died for me. Lord Jesus, I thank You, I’m ...