권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...
  • Rivers of living water
    1. Rivers of living water, Rivers that flow from the throne, Rivers o’erflowing with blessing, Coming from Jesus alone. Rivers of living water, Rivers of life so free, Flowing from...
  • Seek the Lord while He may be found
    Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts: And let him return to the Lord, Unto our ...
  • Seek ye the Lord all ye people
    1. Seek ye the Lord all ye people, Turn to Him while He is near, Let the wicked forsake his own way, And Call on Him while He may hear. Ho, everyone who is thirsty, Come to the wat...
  • Set your mind on the things which are above
    Set your mind on the things which are above, not on the things which are on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
  • Simply loving everyday
    1. Simply loving everyday; Loving through a stormy way, Even when my faith is small, Loving Jesus, that is all. Loving as the moments fly, Loving as the days go by, Loving Him what...
  • Since long ago at Bethany we parted
    1. Since long ago at Bethany we parted, Within my heart there is a ceaseless void; How can I take my harp down from the willow? How can my songs without Thee be enjoyed? And when a...
  • Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food
    1. Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food, That we only need to know about Him and do good, But we’re glad to tell you brothers, it’s just not that way— Jesus i...
  • Someone
    1. Is there someone who’s a friend That I can open to? A someone who understands All that I’m going through? A someone when there’s no one I can always come to? There is no someone...
  • Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most be...
  • Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits
    1. Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits Tempting us to live our lives contrary to Your aim, But Your faithfulness and love and mercy Always will remain; Lord, turn us fu...
  • Splendid church life! His green garden!
    1. Splendid church life! His green garden! He has brought us, praise the Lord, To experience the Christ Who’s growing here! He is full of rich enjoyment To His saints in one accord...
  • Steal Me Away
    Steal me away, I want to be well-pleasing to You. Through all my time with You, would You fill me through and through? You’re coming as a thief, my house will be broken into,...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • Such Faith and Love (Conclusion)
    Such faith and love are connected and go together: love comes from faith, and faith operates and works through love(Gal. 5:6). Love with faith enables us to love our Lord in incorr...
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • Sweet Will of God
    1. My stubborn will at last hath yielded; I would be Thine, and Thine alone, And this the prayer my lips are bringing, "Lord, let in me Thy will be done." Sweet will of God, still ...
  • Sweet, Sweet Jesus
    1. Sweet, sweet Jesus The sweetest name on earth How my lips savor the taste Every time I call Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... How precious, how dear Each moment, each b...
  • Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self
    Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self, Till my whole being is one with You. Lord, I’m willing to open to You Every moment in my life; Fully trusting You, to live Your dream...