You do not have permission to access. Sign In

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

Delete

"님의 댓글"

Are you sure you want to delete?

태그 : 찬송
  • Recall how David swore
    1. Recall how David swore, “I’ll not come into my house, Nor go up to my bed, Give slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for Thee, A place, O Lord, for Thee.” Our mighty Go...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. I just realized dear Lord, You’ve had a longing Deep within Your heart from the beginning. Just to have a companion who would match You, Who would know You, want You, and ...
  • Remove My Covering, Lord
    1. Remove my covering, Lord, That I may see Thy light, And be deceived no more, But all things see aright. Oh, may Thy living light, Lord, Scatter all my night, Lord, And everythin...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...
  • Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voi...
  • Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...
  • Seek the Lord while He may be found
    Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts: And let him return to the Lord, Unto our ...
  • Seek ye the Lord all ye people
    1. Seek ye the Lord all ye people, Turn to Him while He is near, Let the wicked forsake his own way, And Call on Him while He may hear. Ho, everyone who is thirsty, Come to the wat...
  • Set your mind on the things which are above
    Set your mind on the things which are above, not on the things which are on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
  • Simply loving everyday
    1. Simply loving everyday; Loving through a stormy way, Even when my faith is small, Loving Jesus, that is all. Loving as the moments fly, Loving as the days go by, Loving Him what...
  • Someone
    1. Is there someone who’s a friend That I can open to? A someone who understands All that I’m going through? A someone when there’s no one I can always come to? There is no someone...
  • Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most be...
  • Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits
    1. Sometimes we’re caught in a world full of baits Tempting us to live our lives contrary to Your aim, But Your faithfulness and love and mercy Always will remain; Lord, turn us fu...
  • Splendid church life! His green garden!
    1. Splendid church life! His green garden! He has brought us, praise the Lord, To experience the Christ Who’s growing here! He is full of rich enjoyment To His saints in one accord...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • Such Faith and Love (Conclusion)
    Such faith and love are connected and go together: love comes from faith, and faith operates and works through love(Gal. 5:6). Love with faith enables us to love our Lord in incorr...
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • Sweet, Sweet Jesus
    1. Sweet, sweet Jesus The sweetest name on earth How my lips savor the taste Every time I call Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... How precious, how dear Each moment, each b...