권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Nothing but love
    1. The church as the bride is a matter of love, God's inner substance, so sweet; As we enjoy God in His presence divine, Our first love and best love we keep. Nothing but love, pou...
  • Nothing’s quite so precious
    1. Nothing’s quite so precious As Jesus in my spirit. He takes away the care And fills me with His peace. He never leaves me, E’en as the days grow weary. His presence goes with me...
  • Now from my heart comes
    1. Now from my heart comes, A happy song; It’s just for You, Lord, There’s only One: J-E-S-U-S, I love You. How I long to sing With my spirit and heart to You. Jesus, You’re so ric...
  • Now the Lord is the Spirit—that’s how
    1. Now the Lord is the Spirit—that’s how He can get inside of you right now. It’s so easy to be filled with Him. He’s made it really simple. One, two, three— That’s how easy it can...
  • Now to Him Who is able
    Now to Him Who is able, Able to establish you according to my gospel; The proclamation of Jesus Christ According to the revelation of the mystery; To the only wise God through Jesu...
  • O Christ, He is the fountain
    1. O Christ, He is the fountain, The deep, sweet well of life: Its living streams I’ve tasted Which save from grief and strife. And to an ocean fulness, His mercy doth expand; His ...
  • O Glorious Divine Love
    Since long before the world began, In Your heart You longed for a Bride; 'Tis mutual dwelling, Your glorious plan; With me e'er to abide. Not knowing Your heart, I sinned and thus ...
  • O God, Thou art the source of life
    1. O God, Thou art the source of life, Divine, and rich and free! As living water flowing out Unto eternity! In love Thou in the Son didst flow Among the human race; Thou dost as S...
  • O how deep and how far-reaching
    1. O how deep and how far-reaching Is Thy love, dear Lord, to me! Far beyond my pow’r to fathom, Deeper than the deepest sea! It has caused Thee death to suffer And to me Thyself i...
  • O Jesus Most Desired
    I give my heart to Thee, O Jesus most desired; And heart for heart the gift shall be, For Thou my heart hast fired. Thou hearts alone wouldst move, Thou only hearts dost love; I wo...
  • O let us rejoice in the Lord evermore
    1. O let us rejoice in the Lord evermore, Though all things around us be trying, Though floods of affliction like sea billows roar, It’s better to sing than be sighing. Then rejoic...
  • O Lord, as we consider Thee
    1. O Lord, as we consider Thee, We worship Thee for all Thou art; Thou art so rich, so wonderful, So dear and precious to our heart. Chorus: What Thou art meets our every need! Our...
  • O Lord, You Know What’s in My Heart
    1. O Lord, You know what’s in my heart, Desires concealed in my inward parts; Though “I am Yours” my mouth’s confessed, By many loves my heart’s possessed. O Lord, my desp’rate cry...
  • O Love, that wilt not let me go
    1. O Love, that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in Thee; I give Thee back the life I owe, That in Thine ocean depths its flow May richer, fuller be. 2. O Light, that follo...
  • O there’s One in me
    1. O there’s One in me who Is the most lovely One In the whole universe— I just love Him. 2. He has made me fall in love With Him more and more each day: And for now th...
  • O Tide of Love
    1. O Tide of love, Constrain me With Your love; Like a mighty Rushing water, Carry me away. You're so attracting, Can't help but asking, "Lord, make me one Who loves You To the utt...
  • Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ
    1. Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ! Knowing Him's the goal of my whole life. Gaining Him supplies me, day by day, He's rich, He's excellent in every way. I'm fully captu...
  • Oh The Joy - And They Overcame
    Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing, but a living Christ in glory and being careful for nothing. Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing b...
  • Oh! Jesus, Jesus
    1. Oh, Jesus, Jesus, wonderful Jesus Who art enthroned in heav’n above, Crowned both with glory and with honor, Attract us by Thy charming love. Oh! Jesus, Jesus, most desired, Oh!...
  • Oh, how we enjoy the blending
    1. Oh, how we enjoy the blending, With the saints along the way, Singing, praising, and enjoying, Fill our spirits ’til we say: Hallelujah for the blending! It’s the way to live to...