신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Just as I am
    1. Just as I am, without one plea, But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bid’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come! 2. Just as I am, and waiting not To rid ...
  • 성막으로의 여행
    *작사:Huiemin Liu / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 먼저 영안으로 돌이킵니다 오늘 하루 바깥뜰에서 당신이 이룬 구속을 의지하여 시작하고 온 종일 성소에서 당신의 공급과 빛 비춤을 받으며 생활하도록...
  • Come to Me
    "Come to Me all who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul...
  • Far away the noise of strife upon my ear
    1. Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling, Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand; Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling, None of the...
  • 나의 전부 되신 주님
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 1. 나는 알았네 나 위해 몸 버리사 구원 이루신 주님 사랑을 손엔 못자국 머리에는 가시관 나를 위하여 죽으신 주님 이 세상 무엇과 비교하리요 날 향한 주...
  • 이기는 자 필요해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 침례자 요한은 그의 집과 전통과 그 세대의 종교를 떠-났네 옛것을 버리고 어그러진 길 떠나 회개하라 선포했네 이기는 자 필요해 주님을 사랑하는 ...
  • I have come to the Fountain of Life
    1. I have come to the Fountain of Life, A fountain that flows from above; I have passed from the waters of strife And come to the Elim of love; I have drunk of the heavenly well, I...
  • 주님 안에서 거하기 원해
    *작사:J. Denham Smith / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주님 안에서 거하기 원해 늘 주와 끊어지지 않도록 포도나무가 연결되듯이 나 또한 주님 안에 거하리 2. 주 안에 거해 풍성 누릴 때 나 통해 주...
  • 시대를 전환할 나실인 돼
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 시대를 전환할 나실인 돼 마음 감동한 사람 헌신케 해 이기적인 추구에서 돌이켜 모든 묶임 깨뜨리사 해방해 주님은 날 필요로 해 주 원하심 성취해 ...
  • In our life
    1. In our life, in all we do and say There's the tree of life for us to eat each day signifying God as life Simple, pure and free from strife, To be taken in as nourishment divine....
  • 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 온 맘 다해 사랑해요 내 안에 거처 정하시고 확장되소서 내 온 존재를 굴복시켜 점유하고 얻으소서 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 ...
  • According to my earnest expectation and hope
    According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through...
  • We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan
    1. We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan That we Thy dwelling-place may be; Thou live in us, we filled with Thee, Thou in the Son expressed might be. 2. Though in Thine image ma...
  • 단풍
    *작사:kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 지천으로 받은 것 이제는 다 주려네 귀뚜리 울음소리 떨어지네 우리 주님 던진 불 온 산에 뒤덮여서 그분의 걸작품을 만드시네 2. 아무것 염려 말고 기도...
  • Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r
    1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? ...
  • To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may ...
  • 주님 가까우니
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주님 가까우니 염려 말아라 주님만을 믿고 요동치 마라 너의 마음대로 행하지 마라-- 혹시 주가 오늘 올지 모른다 2. 아무 염려 말고 주께 맡기라 널 위...
  • I have set before you life and death
    I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore choose life that you and your seed may live, I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; Therefore...
  • 하루의 시작을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루의 시작을 주님과 함께해 네 안에 들어오셔 함께 하시네 일어나서 주 영접해 최고의 분깃 취해 모두에게 주 달콤해 새롭고 신선한 주를- 만나라 ...
  • This Divine Power
    1. Are you willing to be an age-turner? Are you trusting to listen to Him? The Spirit of life is ours for the taking So let’s charge forth with boldness, Leave the world behind! We...