문서 (750)

• 찬송자료 | Christ has come to be life
    1. Christ has come to be life, the processed divine Trinity. God the Father’s the source, a fountain emerging to be. God the Son as a gushing up spring, And the Spirit’s a river for life imparting Oh how can this miracle be? The Triune God flowing in me! Oh, I’ve got rivers of li...
    관리자 | 2014-04-30 10:36 | 조회 수 3378
  • 찬송자료 | Two Kisses
    1. Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth, Whether bitter cold north wind or gentle south; You are beautiful, my love, With your eyes of turtledoves; “Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth“. Lord I love You, I really love You, You’re the dearest, sweetest, precious l...
    관리자 | 2014-04-29 10:21 | 조회 수 3082
  • 찬송자료 | 내 사랑 네게 주리
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 나는 내 사랑하는 자 그에게 속하였네 나를 사모하네 우리가 함께 들로 가 동네에서 유숙하리 아침 일찍 포도원으로 가 포도움이 돋았는지 보리라 꽃술이 퍼졌는지 석류꽃이 피었는-지 내 사랑 네게 주리
    관리자 | 2014-04-28 10:13 | 조회 수 6463
  • 찬송자료 | 기도합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주-님 기도합니다 당신과 동행하면서 당신의 관점과 일치하고 당신의 결정과 일치하며 당신과 동일한 목소리를 내어 명령하는 기도로 동역에 이를 때까지 이끌어 주소-서
    관리자 | 2014-04-24 08:57 | 조회 수 3904
  • 찬송자료 | A little bird I am
    1. A little bird I am, Shut from the fields of air, And in my cage I sit and sing To Him who placed me there; Well pleased a prisoner to be, Because, my God, it pleaseth Thee. 2. Nought have I else to do, I sing the whole day long; And He whom most I love to please Doth listen to...
    관리자 | 2014-04-23 11:12 | 조회 수 8147
  • 찬송자료 | There is Someone
    There is Someone interceding for you. He's in the heavens and He's praying for you. There is Someone who stands before the face of God And knows every one of your needs. There is Someone. Just believe. Chorus: Though you can't see Him, have faith That He's working behind the scen...
    관리자 | 2014-04-22 11:14 | 조회 수 3135
  • 찬송자료 | 시대적인 전환을 위해
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 나의 눈을 열어 주소서 시대적인 전환을 위해 수정처럼 맑은 하늘을 주소서 하나님의 신약경륜과 과정을 거치신 주님과 유기적인 몸인 교회를 보도록 하소서 나의 눈을 열어 주소서 시대적인 전환을 위해 수정처럼 맑은 하늘을 주소서 하나님의 신약 경륜과 과...
    관리자 | 2014-04-18 10:39 | 조회 수 4024
  • 찬송자료 | 십자가의 길은
    *작사:M. E. Maxwell / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 십자가의 길은 주님께 모두 드리-는 걸세 모두 죽음의 제단에 둘 때에 불- 나타날 수 있네 후) 십자가의 길을 누가 가려는가 주를 위하여 누가 갈까 모두 주님께 드린- 사람이여 주-님께 순결한가 2. 중요한 건 주의 뜻이요 나의 득실- 아니니 모두 분뇨...
    관리자 | 2014-04-17 09:17 | 조회 수 6965
  • 찬송자료 | 축복의 통로
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 강탈하고 탈취하던 자가 축복의 손이 되었다네 자신의 말을 하고 귀신의 말하던 자가 모든 이에게 축복의 말을 하네 하나님의 크신 역사가 사람을 바꾸어 놓았네 일생에 그 시간들을 통해 탈취자가 성숙케 되었네 주님이 안배한 모든 것 통하여 우리를 성숙케 하소서 ...
    관리자 | 2014-04-16 10:08 | 조회 수 8879
  • 찬송자료 | As virgins we must be wise and pure
    1. As virgins we must be wise and pure, So single to You, Lord to grow and mature. We’re going forth to meet You, our Bridegroom so sweet, Our touch with You, Jesus, must be intimate. Lord, I love You above all, Watching hourly lest I fall. We would buy the oil today. Lord, prepa...
    관리자 | 2014-04-15 10:51 | 조회 수 3769