Article (750)

• 찬송자료 | 바닷가에 앉았더니
    *작사:관제 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 바닷가에 앉았더니 풍랑은 거세일고 잠길 듯 저 배 한척 선수를 가물거리네 배 탄 사람 갈 곳 멀고 사망의 바다 폭풍 힘겨워하면서도 등대 불을 바라보네 나 어느 곳 멈추든지 그 곳이 내 집-이니 외로움도 안식일세 주 안에 나 거하리라
    관리자 | Mar 14, 2014 09:38 | Views 5280
  • 찬송자료 | 주께서 사랑하는
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주께서 사랑하는 귀한 청소년들 택하여 거룩케 된 사랑스런 자들 주-여 당신의 회복 장래를 위하여 견고히 교회 안에 심어 주옵소서 2. 이러한 조망 갖고 힘써 기도하며 섬기고 수고하며 돌보게 하소서 하나님 분량으로- 부담을 가지고 이상을 저들에게 주게 ...
    관리자 | Mar 13, 2014 09:17 | Views 5883
  • 찬송자료 | What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal attained will be. 2. Flesh He became, the first God-man, His pleasure that I God may be: In life and na...
    관리자 | Mar 12, 2014 09:54 | Views 3140
  • 찬송자료 | I am crucified with Christ
    I am crucified with Christ And it is no longer I who liveth, But it is Christ who lives in me; And the life which I now live In the flesh, I live in faith— The faith in the Son of God Who loved and gave Himself up for me. 1. And now I’m walking by the Spirit Step by step, day by ...
    관리자 | Mar 11, 2014 07:59 | Views 3458
  • 찬송자료 | I want to be filled with the Triune God
    I want to be filled with the Triune God. He makes me happy; I want to be filled with Him. (Repeat) So I will drink, drink, drink, drink, drink that living water, And I will eat, eat, eat, eat, eat the tree of life, And I will call upon His name, O Lord Jesus! ’cause I want to be ...
    관리자 | Mar 09, 2014 19:57 | Views 4245
  • 찬송자료 | 하나님의 건축
    *작사:일곱등대(2005 겨울훈련집회 표어 sampling) / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 그리스도 그 몸의 건축 하나님의 원하심 신성한 이상과 계시 따라서 건축하기 원해 그 분의 신성한 속--성 우리 안에 들어와 우리를 변화시킴으로 그 분의 집의 건축 재료- 되네-- 하나님의 갈망은 하나님 사람 얻어 새 예루살...
    관리자 | Mar 07, 2014 09:41 | Views 7482
  • 찬송자료 | 주님을 의지함
    *작사:일곱등대 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 1. 주님을 의지해 주님을 힘입어 주님을 다만 붙잡으라 주님은 모든 것 되시니 다만 주 의지해 주님을 외면했던 지난 나날들 이제는 돌이킴으로 그분과 함께 하기 원해 주님을 의지해 후) 나의 모든 것 되신 주여 다만 당신을 원합니다 당신 아닌 다른 그 무엇도 ...
    관리자 | Mar 06, 2014 09:14 | Views 10757
  • 찬송자료 | 집에 가는 길
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 1. 내게 맡겨진 하루의 일과 힘겹게 마친 후에 나의 주님께 두 손 모아서 감사 기도 드려요 집에 가는 길 고개를 들어 하늘을 바라보니 주님의 사랑 내 맘에 넘쳐 기쁜 찬송 불러요 힘겨웠던 기억들 몸은 피곤하지만 주님 나와 함께 계시니 하루하루 살 동안 주님 ...
    관리자 | Mar 05, 2014 09:41 | Views 19472
  • 찬송자료 | I’m thankful that God has placed me
    1. I’m thankful that God has placed me With you to build up His Body. Christ in you is the hope for me! You also need Christ lived in me. I live, if you stand firm in the Lord. You live, if I stand firm in the Lord. My going on is for you, Your going on is for me, Not sep’rate en...
    관리자 | Mar 04, 2014 09:28 | Views 3769
  • 찬송자료 | Simply loving everyday
    1. Simply loving everyday; Loving through a stormy way, Even when my faith is small, Loving Jesus, that is all. Loving as the moments fly, Loving as the days go by, Loving Him whate’er befall, Loving Jesus, that is all. 2. Brightly doth His Spirit shine Into this poor heart of mi...
    관리자 | Mar 03, 2014 08:41 | Views 3598