문서 (750)

• 찬송자료 | Come, Lord Jesus
    1. As we become the same as Christ In life, nature, expression, and function, We are qualified to work with Him For His Body. 2. As we trust in the Lord helplessly, Depend on Him as our love and strength, And listen to His speaking, Our hope is to be raptured Through the redempti...
    관리자 | 2013-10-09 11:10 | 조회 수 3879
  • 찬송자료 | Nothing’s quite so precious
    1. Nothing’s quite so precious As Jesus in my spirit. He takes away the care And fills me with His peace. He never leaves me, E’en as the days grow weary. His presence goes with me. My soul delights to hide in His arms. I call His name, “Lord Jesus, Help me in my weakness.“ So fa...
    관리자 | 2013-10-08 13:50 | 조회 수 21439
  • 찬송자료 | My inner parts have yearned for Him
    1. My inner parts have yearned for Him; To my Beloved I now open; My Beloved’s gone, He has withdrawn, I open but He was gone. I am sick with love, I am sick with love for Him. If you find Him, please tell Him that I am sick with love for Him. 2. I sought Him but I found Him not....
    관리자 | 2013-10-07 14:29 | 조회 수 4300
  • 찬송자료 | 가로수 길이 끝날 때
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 사랑하는 자야 우리 빛이 비치는 작은 숲속 길을 함께 거닐어 보자 그대 고운 음성 내게 들려 올 때에 내 눈 맑게 하나 내 마음은 드러내 그가 나를 책망치 않으나 내가 나를 책망하니 모든 것이 씻기워졌네 가로수 길이 끝날 때
    관리자 | 2013-10-05 09:15 | 조회 수 5192
  • 찬송자료 | 영원한 새 예루살렘으로
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 당신 안에 모든 것이 있습니다 오늘 하루 당신 살게 하소서 크고 작은 모든 일 가운데 주님과 대화하며 살게 하소서 다른 것 보지 않고 다른 것 듣지 않고 주님 아닌 다른 모든 것에서 돌이켜 영 안으로 당신 계신 곳으로 생명의 노선 안의 생명의 사람들로 우리를 더...
    관리자 | 2013-10-04 10:44 | 조회 수 9685
  • 찬송자료 | 사랑의 음성 나의 맘에 들릴 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 사랑의 음성 나의 맘에 들릴 때 사모하던 세상 모든 것 부는 바람에 흩날리는 꽃처럼 간 곳 없이 다 사라지네 세상 그 무엇과도 비교할 수 없는 주 나의 맘에 감추인 귀한 보석과 같은 주님만을 누리며 주님만을 얻으리 나의 소중한 주 예수님 나의 모든 것 되...
    관리자 | 2013-10-03 09:04 | 조회 수 5559
  • 찬송자료 | The Lord is my Light and Salvation
    The Lord is my light and salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? One thing have I desired of the Lord, That will I seek; That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And ...
    관리자 | 2013-10-02 07:49 | 조회 수 4273
  • 찬송자료 | Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus
    1. Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus, Thou hast won each love from me; Who like Thee—so fair and comely? Who like Thee—so sweet and lovely? Matchless One, unrivaled beauty, None can e’er compete with Thee! 2. Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus, Gladly will I hear Thy call; Since Thy v...
    관리자 | 2013-10-01 15:02 | 조회 수 4265
  • 찬송자료 | Lord Now I See
    1. Lord, now I see, You only want me to believe Not to change. In all my failures and defeats To believe what You have done, And not in what I see. 2. Lord I believe, When all around me is defeat And it seems that nothing’s changing outwardly. No! I’m not discouraged, I’m believi...
    관리자 | 2013-09-30 13:03 | 조회 수 4219
  • 찬송자료 | 그 잔치에는
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 그 잔치에는 오- 그 잔치에는 주님이 초대하신 그 잔치에는 죄인들만이 올 수 있어요 세리들만이 올 수 있어요 정상적이지 않은 외면당하고 거절당하는 결핍이 있는 일반적이지 않은 부유하지도 못한 멸시 받는 그런 사람들 그런 사람들이 올 수 있어요 주님이 초...
    관리자 | 2013-09-28 18:38 | 조회 수 4511