문서 (311)

• 변증자료 | Research Conclusions - 연구 결론
    Research Conclusions (1) The dialogue between the local churches and CRI began in 2003 when Hank, Gretchen Passantino, and Elliot sat down with representatives of Living Stream Ministry (LSM), which publishes the ministry of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee, and of the local churches...
    관리자 | 2013-06-12 15:32 | 조회 수 8343
  • 변증자료 | The Local Churches' Practices - 지방 교회들의 실행
    The Local Churches' Practices (1) Hank comments on his realization that the local churches have "something to offer Western Christianity. 지방 교회들의 실행(1) 행크는 지방 교회들이 “서방 기독교계에 기여할 어떤 것”을 가지고 있다는 자신의 깨달음에 대해서 논평한다. T...
    관리자 | 2013-06-10 20:22 | 조회 수 9810
  • 찬송자료 | O Glorious Divine Love
    Since long before the world began, In Your heart You longed for a Bride; 'Tis mutual dwelling, Your glorious plan; With me e'er to abide. Not knowing Your heart, I sinned and thus should die; Yet You shed Your blood to set me free. You gave me Your life, to me drew nigh; Wondrous...
    관리자 | 2013-06-08 11:13 | 조회 수 4195
  • 찬송자료 | He's the Spirit of reality
    1. He’s the Spirit of reality, Pneumatic Christ, the Firstborn Son in me, The consummation of the Triune God, Life-giving Spirit, all-inclusive Christ Intensified sevenfold. 2.He’s the Spirit of Reality. He’s the secret. He is one with me; He’s in my spirit. God dispensed in me F...
    관리자 | 2013-06-07 11:00 | 조회 수 3975
  • 찬송자료 | God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself
    1. God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself Into His chosen, predestinated, and redeemed people As their life (as their life), their life supply, (their life supply) And their everything To produce (to produce), constitute (constitute), And build up the organic Body of Chris...
    관리자 | 2013-06-06 12:57 | 조회 수 4482
  • 찬송자료 | Let me stand behind You, Lord
    1. Let me stand behind You, Lord. Let me wash Your feet with my tears. Let me wipe them with my hair. Let me kiss them and anoint them With the ointment. I love You! Jesus, I love You! May I waste my all and life on You. Let me pour the ointment pure On Your head and on Your feet...
    관리자 | 2013-06-01 15:31 | 조회 수 14363
  • 찬송자료 | A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’s speaking. God fell in love with man; For only God’s love can Make man just the same as He In life ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-31 10:48 | 조회 수 15589
  • 찬송자료 | A lover of Christ
    1. A lover of Christ should be one Who's attracted by His love And drawn by His sweetness To pursue after Him, pursue after Him, Pursue Him for full satisfaction. 2. A lover of Christ should be one Who is called by Him To be delivered From the self through His oneness With the cr...
    관리자 | 2013-05-30 12:32 | 조회 수 4042
  • 찬송자료 | Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most beloved shall be; Beauteous more than all things beauteous, He alone is joy to me. 3. Bright with all ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-24 12:50 | 조회 수 4123
  • 찬송자료 | All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul so long has craved! Jesus satisfies my longings; Through His life I now am saved. 2. Feeding on the h...
    관리자 | 2013-05-22 10:04 | 조회 수 15607