문서 (750)

• 찬송자료 | 우리는 들을 수 있죠
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 모든 하락된 세상 속에서도 어디선가는 분-명 이 모든 것 위에 서는 것이 있겠죠 그대 나의 친구-여 이런 타락된 가운데서 오히려 이김을 요구하시죠 진흙 속에서 보석처럼 빛나는 그대를 발견하시죠 그대 동료 믿는이여 사랑하는 나의 지체여 세상에 소망이 ...
    관리자 | 2013-04-24 17:07 | 조회 수 4167
  • 찬송자료 | 주께서 내게 그려 주신
    *작사:열두 광주리 가득히7(p.27), kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주께서 내게 그려 주신 꽃과 글 아름답지만 물로 씻을 때 못-견디네 꽃과 글 흐려진다네- 주께서 내게 새겨 주신 그 빛깔 아름답지만 불을 통과할 그-때에만 영원히 아름답다네 나는 불가마 그속으로 들어가 견뎌내리라 눈물과 원망 있...
    관리자 | 2013-04-23 10:45 | 조회 수 7889
  • 찬송자료 | This Wonderful Faith
    This wonderful faith and this super-excellent love are out of the Triune God, who earnestly desires to be joined to us to be our everything. This Triune God passed through the process of incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection from the dead, and ascension to the heavens on high wa...
    관리자 | 2013-04-22 11:20 | 조회 수 27790
  • 찬송자료 | The day approaches
    1. The day approaches; Jesus soon is coming. Redeem the time; it must not slip away. Lord make us ready for the cry: "Behold Him!" By using every moment of each day. When Jesus comes, will we go in to meet Him? When Jesus comes, will we from self have ceased? He's coming soon to ...
    관리자 | 2013-04-18 13:34 | 조회 수 4964
  • 찬송자료 | The Goal of the Gospel
    The goal of the gospel is that, Loving the Lord Jesus With the first love, We would pour out upon Him, Pour out upon Him What is most precious to us, Even our most costly and valuable Spiritual treasure, "Wasting" ourselves upon Him. Even our most costly and valuable Spiritual tr...
    관리자 | 2013-04-15 12:45 | 조회 수 4250
  • 찬송자료 | 많은 고난을 통과할 때에
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 많은 고난을 통과할 때에 내 안에 주 형상 새겨져 깊고 섬세한 느낌 생명의 출로로 드려지기 원해 기근의 때에 많은 사람들 생명의 양식 찾아 헤매일 때 요셉의 창고 문을 열고서 사람들 공급하며 목양하리 오늘 주어진 풍년의 때에 생명의 성장을 추구해 비밀을 ...
    관리자 | 2013-04-12 10:56 | 조회 수 5214
  • 찬송자료 | 그의 교회 하락할 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 그의 교회 하락할 때 이기는 이를 부르시네 맘에 상처 받게 하고 고난 수치 견뎌 어둠 속에 빛나는 별 현재의 그리스도인 살아 있는 말씀을 소유한 이들 편리한 생활 사모하지 않으리-라 사망이 내게 역사할 때 생명 공급해 일곱 영의 강한 빛을 어둠 가운데 비추...
    관리자 | 2013-04-09 12:01 | 조회 수 6347
  • 찬송자료 | The gift of righteousness
    1. The gift of righteousness is measured in abundance, The depth of His love I'll never understand. His love reaches me and you; His mercy goes farther too. The One on the throne of God is called the Lamb. *So, why not open up and call His name, "Oh Lord!" Find your spirit where ...
    관리자 | 2013-04-05 10:37 | 조회 수 3755
  • 찬송자료 | Dearest Lord, You've Called Us Here
    1. Dearest Lord You've called us here And opend up your heart O the joy to hear your call And enter in the Ark Saving us from day to day, O Lord this is Your way. In yourself we stay afloat, above this wicked age today (Chorus) Thank you Lord, in Your eye we find grace, And with ...
    관리자 | 2013-03-29 11:00 | 조회 수 5497
  • 찬송자료 | Has the wine run dry so soon
    Has the wine run dry so soon? I have barely tasted it; Long before my tongue has quenched its thirst, Has the wine run dry? I have spent my final dime On the thing I thought would last, But as soon as I held it, it slipped away, Now Im still so dry. I have climbed the highest pea...
    관리자 | 2013-03-29 10:57 | 조회 수 26973