문서 (750)

• 찬송자료 | 오 영광스러운 신성한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 세상이 시작되기 전 신부를 갈망하셨네 영광스러운 당신의 뜻 상호 거처되는 비록 난 범죄해 죽어야했지만 피 흘리사 날 해방했네 생명을 얻어 가까이 나아가 놀라운 사랑 안에 연합되었네 오 영광스러운 신성한 사랑 하늘과 바다 모두 초월해 어둠의 권세 다 ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-10 12:55 | 조회 수 7024
  • 찬송자료 | This Divine Romance
    1. How could a country girl like me Become Your match — Your bride to be? You’re holy and You are divine But I’m fallen and human. Without You, Lord, I have no chance To be like You in this romance. But You chose me ere the world began Nothing could change Your plan. This divine ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-09 15:27 | 조회 수 6210
  • 찬송자료 | I do not know where they have laid Him
    1. I do not know where they have laid Him. The stone is taken away from the tomb. Oh! They have taken Him away! Oh! Where is He? 2. Disciples came and saw the empty tomb But went away so soon to their own homes. They're satisfied with just the facts. But where's my Lord? Where is...
    관리자 | 2013-05-08 11:18 | 조회 수 3917
  • 찬송자료 | Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love Eternally, ever new. Make me wholly Thine. 2. Lord, I long to Empty myself of all but You; Give You m...
    관리자 | 2013-05-06 11:21 | 조회 수 10735
  • 찬송자료 | 혼의 구원
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주여 당신 앞에 나가오니 우리를 비추어 주소서 많은 말씀 공급 지나가는 화살처럼- 사라졌고 생명 흐름 강물같이 흘렀으나 우리를 적시지 못했다면 주여 당신 앞에 고하오니 우리를 치료해 주소서 2. 혼의 목자이신 주 예수여 우리 혼 구원해 주소서 우리 ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-04 19:34 | 조회 수 5378
  • 찬송자료 | 주님의 이름은
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님의 이름은 은혜 넘쳐 주님의 인격은 아-름다워 주님의 사랑은 끝이 없어 주님의 긍휼은 영-원하네(영원하네) 아름다운 주님 사랑스런 주님 당신을 만나 뵐-- 그- 날까지(그 날까지) 난 다만 당신을 사랑하며(사랑하며) 순수한 신부로-- 단-장되리(단장되리)
    관리자 | 2013-05-03 11:55 | 조회 수 7085
  • 찬송자료 | Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die; And th...
    관리자 | 2013-05-02 11:48 | 조회 수 4410
  • 찬송자료 | Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voice of the turtle dove Is heard in our land. My beloved is mine, And I am His, He who feeds His flock...
    관리자 | 2013-05-01 20:20 | 조회 수 3983
  • 찬송자료 | Lord grant me today's supply of grace
    Lord, grant me today’s supply of grace; May Your divine life grow apace; Little by little, day by day, to grow More and more, into You. 1. Day by day, bit by bit, life will grow as is fit, Increasing gradually until, However imperceptibly, Your life matures within me. 2. I would ...
    관리자 | 2013-04-29 13:11 | 조회 수 4569
  • 찬송자료 | Take time to behold Him
    1.Take time to behold him, Speak oft with Thy Lord, Abide in Him always, And feed on His Word. Wait thou in his presence, Submissive and meek, Forgetting in nothing His blessing to seek. 2.Take time to behold him, The world rushes on; Spend much time in secret With Jesus alone. B...
    관리자 | 2013-04-26 12:07 | 조회 수 4078