신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art
    1. Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art, Thou hast fully captured my heart; There is none in heav’n nor on earth like Thee, With Thy beauty none can compete. When Thy voice first came...
  • Lord, there’s always been one person
    1. Lord, there’s always been one person Like Abraham who ran to meet You. Samuel, he ministered And David had a heart full of praise, But You want many more. 2. Lord, we want to be...
  • 주님 오실 때
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님 오실 때 나 주 앞에 서리 내 주님 그날 보게되리 지난날 희미하게 보던 주님 얼굴 그날 분명히 보리 지금 주님께 내 자신 엽니다 모든 안배 받아들이리 ...
  • Lord, You are more precious than silver
    1. Lord, You are more precious than silver; Lord, You are more costly than gold; Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds; And nothing I desire compares with You. 2. Lord, Your l...
  • 그 영 늘 부어주소서
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 이미 약속한 말씀으로 구하오니 차고 넘치게 그 영을 늘 부어주소서 내 자신의 약함 한계 보이지 않게 주여 그- 영을 내-게 부어주소서 2. 병듦이나 아...
  • Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus
    1. Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus, Losing sight of all but Thee, O what joy Thy presence gives us, Calling up our hearts to Thee! 2. Loved with love which knows no measure, Save ...
  • 구원의 우물들에서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:한국복음서원 (Praisenote 수정)* 구원의 우물들-에서 너희가 물을 길으리 기쁨으로 물을 길으리라 그 날에 너희가 말하길 여호와께 감사하라 그 이름을 부르며 선포...
  • Jesus Lord, I’m captured by Thy beauty
    1. Jesus Lord, I’m captured by Thy beauty, All my heart to Thee I open wide; Now set free from all religious duty, Only let me in Thyself abide. As I’m gazing here upon Thy glory, ...
  • This is my wonderful story
    1. This is my wonderful story, Christ to my heart has come; Jesus, the King of Glory, Finds in my heart a home. Christ in me, Christ in you, Christ in us, O wonderful story, Christ...
  • Jesus Lord, I love You
    Jesus Lord, I love You. Nothing more do I want. Nothing in this whole world Satisfies as You do, Lord. Though I wander away, Still Your love seeks after me, Reaching me; I’m subdue...
  • 당신을 사랑해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 당신을 사랑해 아무 것 없어도 세상이 못 주는 만족을 주셨으니 내가 방황할 때 날 찾아 오신 주께 순종해 내 마음 당신께 드리리
  • Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting
    1. Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting, Christ the Lord is there enthroned; As the man by God exalted, With God’s glory He is crowned. 2. He hath put on human nature, Died according to God...
  • 바람처럼 불어오네
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 바람처럼 불어오네 우리 위에 충일하네 침체됐던 지난 날을 모두 잊으-리 갈 수 없는 길을 가고 할 수 없는 일을 하게 우리 위에 겉옷처럼 덮어주소서 ...
  • Triune God, We Love You
    Jesus, we love You, We’re glad You came; Jesus, we love You! We call Your name; Your life impart; Breathe now into our heart; Jesus, we love You so! Spirit, we love You, Reality! S...
  • 아침마다 내 맘에서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote 아침마다 내 맘에서 맑게 퍼져나는 내게 만족되신- 이름 예수 내 삶의 이유되신 주님 그의 웃는 얼굴에서 나를 향한 사랑- 봅니다 예수 나의 삶의 참된 의...
  • Begin the day with God
    1. Begin the day with God, He really wants you to Hoping you’ll let Him come and spend the day with you. Rise up! Don’t wait! You’ll miss the Son. It’s the best part of the day. Hi...
  • For I’m persuaded to believe
    For I’m persuaded to believe Nothing can separate us From the wonderful love of God; For the Lord who has called us According to His purpose Works all things together for good; Nei...
  • 주의 회복
    *작사:LSM / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주의 회복은 하나님이 육신이 되시고 육신이 생명주는 영이 되시고 생명-주는 영이 일곱배로 강화된 영이 되시어 교회를 건축하고 교회는 그리스도의 몸이 되어...
  • 당신의 사랑이 포도주보다 나으며
    *작사:Jeremy / 작곡:Jeremy* (형제) 당신의 사랑이 포도주 누림보다 더 달콤하고 나으며 쏟은 향기름 같은 이름이니 입맞춰 주소서 향기로와 아름답고 기뻐하며 즐거우니 침궁으로 인도하라 ...
  • Just as I am
    1. Just as I am, without one plea, But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bid’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come! 2. Just as I am, and waiting not To rid ...