권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...
  • Earthen vessel I was made
    1. Earthen vessel I was made, Christ in me the treasure laid; His container I must be, As the content He in me. 2. In His image I was made, Fit that Christ should all pervade; Thus...
  • Eat God
    1. In Genesis we see, God’s desire being For man to eat the tree of life. After Adam was created, the first thing that God wanted Was for him to eat, but to eat what? Eat God, eat ...
  • Enter into the enjoyment
    Enter into the enjoyment Experience the Lord He’s the rich supply Don’t let a day go by Without the presence of the Lord! We don’t care about the tree of knowledge Good and evil ki...
  • Everything is in the Breath
    Everything is in the Breath, O Lord! (Exo. 30) Though I don’t know what I need, You know. (Rom. 8:26) I don’t believe in what I feel or am— I believe the Breath i...
  • Face to Face
    1. There was once a time wherein just one man, Could come close to God to be His companion. ‘Twas by the shed blood he could come boldly, Drawing nigh to God, to behold His g...
  • Faith is for Appreciating
    Faith is for appreciating, substantiating, and receiving the unlimited riches of the Triune God; love is for experiencing, enjoying, and living out the immeasurably rich Triune God...
  • Fallen, that’s the way we all begin
    1. Fallen, that’s the way we all begin: Imprisoned by the evil fate we’re in. How can we from this hard world of sin be saved? Just by calling, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.“ Every moment,...
  • Far away the noise of strife upon my ear
    1. Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling, Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand; Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling, None of the...
  • Father, long before creation
    1. Father, long before creation, Thou hadst chosen us in love; And that love, so deep, so moving, Draws us close to Christ above, And will keep us, and will keep us, Firmly fixed i...
  • Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God
    1. Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God, In every part with praise, That my whole being may proclaim Thy being and Thy ways. 2. Not for the lip of praise alone, Nor e’en the praising h...
  • Follow the Lamb
    S: And I saw, B: And behold, S: The Lamb standing B: On Mount Zion, All: With a hundred and forty-four thousand, S: Having His name B: And the name S: Of His Father B: Of His Fathe...
  • For her
    1. Don’t you want to know your God? What’s hidden in His heart for you? How much He longs for you to come And open up— To let Him in to every part Let Him reveal what’s on His hear...
  • For I’m persuaded to believe
    For I’m persuaded to believe Nothing can separate us From the wonderful love of God; For the Lord who has called us According to His purpose Works all things together for good; Nei...
  • For the mountains may depart
    For the mountains may depart, And the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not depart from you, And My covenant of peace will not shake, Says Jehovah who has compassion on y...
  • For Which Cause
    For which cause, I remind you To fan into flame the gift of God Which is in you Through the laying on of my hands, You fan into flame the gift of God, Which is in you. For God has ...
  • Fresh as the dew of the morning
    1. Fresh as the dew of the morning, Bringing a sweet rest unheard, Christ, in the gentle anointing, Whispers His comforting word: Stand till the trial is over, Stand till the tempe...
  • From my heart comes a melody
    1. From my heart comes a melody Of the One who gave His life for me. How can I turn away from Thee; Lord, I have seen Thy changeless love for me. Enjoyment so full! Life's reality!...
  • From the Head to the Body
    From the Head to the Body flows a rich supply. Thus as members of Christ we must relate. Every need in the Body can be met thereby. Build us up in Your Body, we pray. Chorus: Membe...
  • Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus
    1. Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus, Losing sight of all but Thee, O what joy Thy presence gives us, Calling up our hearts to Thee! 2. Loved with love which knows no measure, Save ...