• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

Morning Dew

첨부 1

1. Sun in the day, the moon at night, declare how great is Thy
Lovingkindness and Thy faithfulness (Psalm 92:2)
Give life and breath to man, Your race
Longing for them to seek Your face (Acts 17:25-27)
Loved me, You’re not ashamed
“I have called you by name” (Isaiah 43:1)
Healed me, the brutish and lame
“I have held you by hand” (Psalm 73:23)
Your faithfulness, Your love untold
At last Lord You break my stronghold.

We consecrate anew
Do train, conform us to You
“May we be like the morning dew,
“How I love You”
Young people satisfying You.” (Psalm 110:3)

2. Your charming self and cheering love drew me to run to You
I thought I could be absolute
But how I’ve failed, how I’ve stumbled
To run this race divine by self
Now I abhor myself
“Look away unto Me” (Hebrew 12:2)
I just cannot prevail
“It is by My Spirit” (Zechariah 4:6)
I am faithless, You’re faithful still (2 Tim 2:13)
Your love is stronger than my will.

3. Your gracious gifts, Your holy calls are irrevocable (Roman 11:29)
Though I am not but You are able
From strength to strength, grace upon grace (Psalm 84:7, John 1:16)
Sustaining me to win the race
My life I give to You
“I will never leave you” (Hebrew 13:5)
My dreams and future, too
“Nor will I forsake you” (Hebrew 13:5)
Oh Lord I do! I do! I do!
I love You Lord I really do.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크
다음글 : If the path I travel
이전글 : Lord, take my life

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 비밀한 기쁨 안에
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 사람에게 바랄 것 기댈 것 없으나 그 사람을 위해 목숨 버린 주님을 생각합니다- 주님을 생각합니다 자신을 십자가에 못박-은 사람들 불쌍히 여겼던 주님...
  • Dearest Lord, You've Called Us Here
    1. Dearest Lord You've called us here And opend up your heart O the joy to hear your call And enter in the Ark Saving us from day to day, O Lord this is Your way. In yourself we st...
  • 우리는 들을 수 있죠
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 모든 하락된 세상 속에서도 어디선가는 분-명 이 모든 것 위에 서는 것이 있겠죠 그대 나의 친구-여 이런 타락된 가운데서 오히려 이김을 요구하시죠 ...
  • I do not know where they have laid Him
    1. I do not know where they have laid Him. The stone is taken away from the tomb. Oh! They have taken Him away! Oh! Where is He? 2. Disciples came and saw the empty tomb But went a...
  • 성소 안에 들어갈 때에
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님이 왜 주시지 않는지 주님이 왜 더하지 않는지 나는 알지 못했지만 이제는 나 알았네 성소 안에 들어갈 때에- 주님의 그 눈빛 볼 때에- 그 말씀하심 들을 ...
  • He's the Spirit of reality
    1. He’s the Spirit of reality, Pneumatic Christ, the Firstborn Son in me, The consummation of the Triune God, Life-giving Spirit, all-inclusive Christ Intensified sevenfold. 2.He’s...
  • I’ve Kissed the Son
    Kiss the Son, kiss the One Who for love to me has come, Cheering me, charming me, And has died upon the tree, He died for me, saving me, Now His Spirit joins to me, I’ve kiss...
  • Turn, turn my heart to You
    1. Turn, turn my heart to You; Lord, I confess my heart is untrue. Turn, turn my wandering heart; Lord, unto me Thy love impart. Lord, I call, I call on Thee. You’re the only...
  • Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...
  • 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Jennifer* 1. 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것 주를 위해 다 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 탁월하기 때문이라 후렴) 나 주를 위해 모든 것을 잃...
  • In ages past a mystery
    1. In ages past a mystery Within God's heart concealed. But in His precious word to us, This vision's now revealed. God became man to make man God, Oh, what we all have seen. We're...
  • God in heaven hath a treasure
    1. God in heaven hath a treasure, Riches none may count or tell; Hath a deep eternal pleasure, Christ the Son, He loveth well. God hath here on earth a treasure, None but He its pr...
  • 누구든지 내가 주는 물을 마시면
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 누구든지 내가- 주는 물을 마시면 영원히 목마르잖네 내가 그에게 주는 물은 그 안-에서 원천이 되어 샘 솟아 올라 영원한 생명 그 안-에서 원천이 되어...
  • Do you know that you were chosen
    1. Do you know that you were chosen Long before the world began That by God you were selected And appointed for His plan? Something in your inmost being Tells you this is surely tr...
  • 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • 절대적으로 자신 잃기를
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Joice Min* 1. 절대적으로 자신 잃기를 온전히 헌신 되게 하사 말로만이 아닌 전 존재로 그분께 나 드리기 원해 2. 그 발 앞에 모든 것 두기엔 내 안의 원함은 적다...
  • We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body
    1. We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body: Though we be many, yet we all are one. We share Thy life and own that we are members, And thus within, in life we all are one. Ther...
  • 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는 그분 자신이 부활이시며 죽음과 죽음의 세력 초월하시는 영원무궁한 부활 생명 부활 안에 계신 그리스도가 교회의 내재적인 본-...
  • 이기는 자들은
    *작사:Hannah / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 이기는 자들은 자아 생명 죽음에 두며 다른 사람들로 하여금 생명 얻게 하네 이기는 자들은 한 무리의 개척자들로 흑암 중에 먼저 길 열어 다른 사람 통...
  • Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...