권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Christ has put on human nature
    1. Christ has put on human nature and become a man like me, He has died upon the cross that I from Adam might be free, He has risen and as Spirit He has come to live in me That He ...
  • O Christ, He is the fountain
    1. O Christ, He is the fountain, The deep, sweet well of life: Its living streams I’ve tasted Which save from grief and strife. And to an ocean fulness, His mercy doth expand; His ...
  • My Grace is Sufficient
    And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, For My power is perfected in weakness, For My power is perfected in we...
  • 축복일세
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 요셉이 애굽에 팔려 가고 어두운 감옥에 갇혔지만 모든 것 합하여 선을 이뤄 하나님 그를 온전케 했네 축복일세 축복일세 주님께로 돌이킬- 때 궂은 일 좋은 ...
  • I have come to the Fountain of Life
    1. I have come to the Fountain of Life, A fountain that flows from above; I have passed from the waters of strife And come to the Elim of love; I have drunk of the heavenly well, I...
  • To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may ...
  • 주님 가까우니
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주님 가까우니 염려 말아라 주님만을 믿고 요동치 마라 너의 마음대로 행하지 마라-- 혹시 주가 오늘 올지 모른다 2. 아무 염려 말고 주께 맡기라 널 위...
  • Man’s Creator has a purpose
    1. Man’s Creator has a purpose For our being here on earth. In His image we’re created, To express His rule on earth. But man fell to Satan’s tempting; Thus God’s goal was hid from...
  • Faith is for Appreciating
    Faith is for appreciating, substantiating, and receiving the unlimited riches of the Triune God; love is for experiencing, enjoying, and living out the immeasurably rich Triune God...
  • The Son of God is in my spirit
    The Son of God is in my spirit But my mind, emotion, will have not been conformed yet So I thank God I'm under the process of conformation To the Son of God The law of life in me i...
  • And we have the prophetic word
    And we have the prophetic word Made more firm, to which you do well To give heed as to a lamp Shining in a dark place, Until the day dawns And the morning star Rises in your hearts...
  • 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • In the bosom of the Father
    1. In the bosom of the Father, Ere the ages had begun, Thou wast in the Father’s glory, God’s unique begotten Son. When to us the Father gave Thee, Thou in person wast the same, Al...
  • My King will soon come back again
    1. My King will soon come back again, The sky be filled with Him; The universe to be redeemed Will see His light therein. The Lord will soon fulfill His plan, His footsteps now I h...
  • What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we be...
  • I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me
    1. I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me, He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul; The Apple-tree of trees, in Him alone I see All I need to cleanse and make me f...
  • 난 기도하네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 난 기도하네 내 맘을 열어 그 음성 듣게 하사 내 영을 열고 내 혼을 열어 헌신해 길 얻으사 이상을 보고 계시를 얻기 위하여 난 기도해 생명의 말씀 오...
  • Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me
    1. Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me, ’Tis the Christ of God’s reality. He embodies God, and He is life to me, And the glory of my hope He’ll be. Glory, glory, Christ is lif...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • Lord, I’ve set my heart
    1. Lord, I’ve set my heart; Lord, I just love You. Beside You I have no other desire. Lord, I just like to live You. Lord, I love You because You love me. I just like to live You, ...