지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

The day approaches

1. The day approaches; Jesus soon is coming.
Redeem the time; it must not slip away.
Lord make us ready for the cry: "Behold Him!"
By using every moment of each day.

When Jesus comes, will we go in to meet Him?
When Jesus comes, will we from self have ceased?
He's coming soon to take the wise ones with Him.
Oh let us not be left outside the feast.

2. Lord, help us to redeem these golden moments;
Our vessels fill with oinment from above;
Help us amen each trial and tribulation;
Increase in us; make us abound in love.

He's coming soon-these moments are so precious.
The oil is here-Oh, let us buy the more.
Amen the trials and welcome tribulations-
The kingdom's ours through these afflictions sore.

3. Lord, ever turn us from our soulish pleasures
To gaze upon Thy tender, loving face.
Oh, keep us running forth to meet the Bridegroom
And patiently attending to the race.

When Jesus comes., will we be in His presence?
When Jesus comes, will we His face behold?
Oh let us not return to sloth and folly,
But jealously His loving presence hold.

4. As His dear Bride, Let us go forth to meet Him,
Our lamps well-trimmed, our fires burning bright,
Our vessels filled, our eyes set on His glory,
To be with Him completely satisfied.

Yes, satisfied-Christ and His Bride together,
Yes, satisfied-throughout eternity.
Oh, what a rest, what joy, what love, what favor
To be His Bride when He comes to His feast

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Face to Face
    1. There was once a time wherein just one man, Could come close to God to be His companion. ‘Twas by the shed blood he could come boldly, Drawing nigh to God, to behold His g...
  • Everything is in the Breath
    Everything is in the Breath, O Lord! (Exo. 30) Though I don’t know what I need, You know. (Rom. 8:26) I don’t believe in what I feel or am— I believe the Breath i...
  • Enter into the enjoyment
    Enter into the enjoyment Experience the Lord He’s the rich supply Don’t let a day go by Without the presence of the Lord! We don’t care about the tree of knowledge Good and evil ki...
  • Eat God
    1. In Genesis we see, God’s desire being For man to eat the tree of life. After Adam was created, the first thing that God wanted Was for him to eat, but to eat what? Eat God, eat ...
  • Earthen vessel I was made
    1. Earthen vessel I was made, Christ in me the treasure laid; His container I must be, As the content He in me. 2. In His image I was made, Fit that Christ should all pervade; Thus...
  • Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...
  • Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty
    1. Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty, Capture my heart till earth fades away. I need Your love to attract me So I can love You more today. 2. Empty me, Lord, how I need You! Unc...
  • Draw me, dear Lord
    Draw me, dear Lord. Draw me today. From everything else, dear Lord, Draw me away. 1. O Lord, this whole world Seems to weigh me down. All the cares, the strife, the sin, Within me ...
  • Do you know that you were chosen
    1. Do you know that you were chosen Long before the world began That by God you were selected And appointed for His plan? Something in your inmost being Tells you this is surely tr...
  • Divine anointing in me dwelleth
    1. Divine anointing in me dwelleth, And it teaches me all things; It ever leads me in the Lord to live And to me His presence brings. Chorus In my spirit the anointing dwells, O th...
  • Definition of Love
    Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffed up. Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffe...
  • Dearest Lord, You've Called Us Here
    1. Dearest Lord You've called us here And opend up your heart O the joy to hear your call And enter in the Ark Saving us from day to day, O Lord this is Your way. In yourself we st...
  • Dearest Lord I come
    1. Dearest Lord I come This is now my prayer Keep me open to You May I always love You. Chorus: Lord, I love You more today So much more than yesterday Lord, I need You Lord, I lov...
  • Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus
    1. Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus, Thou hast won each love from me; Who like Thee—so fair and comely? Who like Thee—so sweet and lovely? Matchless One, unrivaled beauty, None can ...
  • Day One, You came to me
    1. Day One, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly, You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced, The gospel’s light erased My history ...
  • Day by day, and with each passing moment
    1. Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find to meet my trials here; Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear. He, whose heart i...
  • Day by day Dear Lord of Thee
    *작사:Richard of Chichester / 작곡:기쁨샘* Day by day Dear Lord of Thee, three things I pray, To see Thee more clearly, To love Thee more dearly, To follow Thee more nearly, Day ...
  • Create in me a clean heart, O God
    Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Thy presence; Ta...
  • Crazy Lover of the Lord
    1. I’m a crazy lover of the Lord! Every day I love You more. Your beauty has attracted me. I’m longing for Your sweet embrace Just to see You face to face. I turn my he...
  • Constrain me with Your love
    Constrain me with Your Love, That i would give my being to You I need You Lord to draw me, And we'll run after Thee. Infuse me with Your love, I have no love in me That with Your l...