권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Thou Breath from still eternity
    1. Thou Breath from still eternity Breathe o’er my spirit’s barren land— The pine tree and the myrtle tree Shall spring amid the desert sand; And where Thy living water flows The w...
  • I do not know where they have laid Him
    1. I do not know where they have laid Him. The stone is taken away from the tomb. Oh! They have taken Him away! Oh! Where is He? 2. Disciples came and saw the empty tomb But went a...
  • 나의 총명함 깨어질 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 나의 총명함 깨어질 때 주님 표현되시며 나의 사랑 부서질 때 주님 나타 나시네 주여 나의 총명함 제하사 영 안에 있게 하소서 주여 나-의 사랑 제하...
  • 세상의 유혹에서 벗어나
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 세상의 유혹에서 벗어나 하늘 향해 내 마음 높이 날아오르네 주님이 계신 그곳으로 나 어느날 그분 앞에 서리 속히 자라리 속히 성숙되리 주님이 안배하신 ...
  • Such Faith and Love (Conclusion)
    Such faith and love are connected and go together: love comes from faith, and faith operates and works through love(Gal. 5:6). Love with faith enables us to love our Lord in incorr...
  • 네 맘을 지키라
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 내 죄를 씻으사 새 마음 주셨네 주님을 사랑하고 추구하는 마음 네 맘을 지키라 지킬만한 것보다 더 생명의 흐름이 여기서 남이니라 2. 날마다 동행...
  • God wants someone to love Him
    1. God wants someone to love Him, Not just someone to serve Him; He wants someone to love Him As His bride. God wants someone to match Him, Not just to imitate Him; He wants a coun...
  • He's the Spirit of reality
    1. He’s the Spirit of reality, Pneumatic Christ, the Firstborn Son in me, The consummation of the Triune God, Life-giving Spirit, all-inclusive Christ Intensified sevenfold. 2.He’s...
  • Oneness
    Oneness is not unity, Outward agreement But a life within— God’s very life! The Triune God—included us In His divine— Oneness—Oneness. That they all may be one; Even as You Father,...
  • Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voi...
  • 하늘에서는 주 외에
    *작사:시73:25 / 작곡:주의신부* 하늘에서-는 주 외에 누가 내게 있으리-요 땅에서는 주밖에 나의 사모할 이- 없네 하늘에서-는 주 외에 누가 내게 있으리-요 땅에서는- 주밖에 나의 사모할 ...
  • 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서 주님에게서 멀어지잖게 순수한 맘으로 주님 보기를 오직 주님만 사랑하기 원해 주 사랑 강권해 자신 드리네 내 마음 이끌림 ...
  • 시대적인 전환을 위해
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 나의 눈을 열어 주소서 시대적인 전환을 위해 수정처럼 맑은 하늘을 주소서 하나님의 신약경륜과 과정을 거치신 주님과 유기적인 몸인 교회를 보도록 하...
  • I love Thee, Jesus
    1. I love Thee, Jesus, And Thy love to me Draws me, ever to seek Thee And run after Thee, Draws me, ever to seek Thee And run after Thee. Thou art beloved, Yea! Altogether lovely, ...
  • Lord, You are my only goal
    1. Lord, You are my only goal! You’re my only hope! I only care for You! I never could replace You, And I would never want to. I have everything, Lord— I have You! 2. Lord, I only ...
  • A lover of Christ
    1. A lover of Christ should be one Who's attracted by His love And drawn by His sweetness To pursue after Him, pursue after Him, Pursue Him for full satisfaction. 2. A lover of Chr...
  • 휘장 안으로
    *작사:Marysoo / 작곡:Marysoo* 변하지 않는 주님의 계획 변하지 않는 그분의 약속 우리는 긍휼을 입어 그 계획의 일부가 되고 우리는 인내를 가지고 견뎌 그 약속을 얻습니다 세상은 변하고 ...
  • 그 영 늘 부어주소서
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 이미 약속한 말씀으로 구하오니 차고 넘치게 그 영을 늘 부어주소서 내 자신의 약함 한계 보이지 않게 주여 그- 영을 내-게 부어주소서 2. 병듦이나 아...
  • Take time to behold Him
    1.Take time to behold him, Speak oft with Thy Lord, Abide in Him always, And feed on His Word. Wait thou in his presence, Submissive and meek, Forgetting in nothing His blessing to...
  • Give yourself to love the Lord
    1. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so prevailing And no other way, no other way is so safe. 2. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so rich, And so full,...