권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Mary poured out her love offering
    1. Mary poured out her love offering To many such love was a waste. Throughout all of the centuries Such lovers Your sweetness do taste. Precious lives and heart treasures, too Pos...
  • Jesus Lord You're our first love
    1. Jesus Lord, You're our first love; You're the One we love the best. When our heart is loving You, How we're filled with Your sweet rest! 2. Lord, we love You for Yourself, Not f...
  • The Goal of the Gospel
    The goal of the gospel is that, Loving the Lord Jesus With the first love, We would pour out upon Him, Pour out upon Him What is most precious to us, Even our most costly and valua...
  • I want to be filled with the Triune God
    I want to be filled with the Triune God. He makes me happy; I want to be filled with Him. (Repeat) So I will drink, drink, drink, drink, drink that living water, And I will eat, ea...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • Never did I dream before
    1. Never did I dream before, Such a place could e’er be found, Where the tears of sorrow cease, Songs of endless joy abound. One who seldom ever sang, Now delights his voice to rai...
  • Whenever the heart shall turn to the Lord
    Whenever the heart shall turn to the Lord, The veil shall be taken away. So turn your heart to the Lord all the day, And the veil shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit, ...
  • 모두들 평안할 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 모두들 평안할 때 너는 그들 우산 되어 하늘로써 불어오는 바람 눈비를 맞으며 모두의 평안 위해 원수 앞에 노출되어 달콤한 유혹 원수의 화전 맞으며 서 ...
  • 마음에 외치는 소리
    *작사:사40:3-4, Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 나의 마음속에 광활한 들판 많은 골짜기와 높은 봉우리 주의 생명 흐르기 너무나도 어려워 나의 탄식 깊어만 가네 하나님의 모든 말-씀으로 ...
  • Lord Now I See
    1. Lord, now I see, You only want me to believe Not to change. In all my failures and defeats To believe what You have done, And not in what I see. 2. Lord I believe, When all arou...
  • Life's Development For God's Purpose
    1. Day 1, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly. You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced; The gospel's light erased My hist'ry va...
  • 주님과의 밀월여행은
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님과의 밀월여행은 얼마나 완벽한지 사랑하는 신랑을 향한 달콤함과 만족이여 우리의 공동 대적을 향한 엄위함과 두려움이여 주님 오실 때의 누림을 ...
  • O Glorious Divine Love
    Since long before the world began, In Your heart You longed for a Bride; 'Tis mutual dwelling, Your glorious plan; With me e'er to abide. Not knowing Your heart, I sinned and thus ...
  • Lord, there’s nothing in this world like You
    Lord, there’s nothing in this world like You; You fill me up completely. And I would never give You up for anything Because nothing else could satisfy me so. 1. People think that t...
  • He Understands You Thoroughly
    1. He understands you thoroughly; There’s nothing He does not know. All your problems and weaknesses Don’t say it isn’t so! He’s your Helper, sympathizing. He’s the Spirit. Don’t n...
  • 이제야 알았습니다
    *작사:David / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 이제야 알았습니다 주님 당신보다 나를 사랑했다는 것을 참으로 오랜 시간을 달리고 달려서 당신의 뜻 알았습니다 당신의 얼굴 한번 보기-까지 나의 눈은 내 ...
  • 우리는 들을 수 있죠
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 모든 하락된 세상 속에서도 어디선가는 분-명 이 모든 것 위에 서는 것이 있겠죠 그대 나의 친구-여 이런 타락된 가운데서 오히려 이김을 요구하시죠 ...
  • My heart longs for absolute surrender
    1. My heart longs for absolute surrender That I’d wholly consecrated be, Not in word alone but all my being Would be fully given unto Thee. 2. There is little willingness within me...
  • From my heart comes a melody
    1. From my heart comes a melody Of the One who gave His life for me. How can I turn away from Thee; Lord, I have seen Thy changeless love for me. Enjoyment so full! Life's reality!...
  • A life of no regrets
    What caused Mary to give her all? What moved Peter to answer Your call? Many lives were wasted for Your testimony; Oh Lord, why do these people care so much for Thee? See the visio...