• 검색

Abba Father

첨부 1

1. Abba, Father, hear our cry,
Mingled spirit deep within.

Abba, Father,
Abba, Father.

2. Thank You, Father, for sending Him;
The Spirit of Your Son Who cries within.

3. Oh! How sweet is Abba’s Name
From our spirit through our heart.

4. Every moment this mingled cry;
To Your Beloved we’re joined thereby.

5. Day by day, this cry so new;
In Your Son we come back to You.

6. In Your bosom here we’ll stay,
In Your Son and never stray.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• I am the living bread
    I am the living bread, which came down out of heaven; If anyone, if anyone eats of this bread he shall live forever; And the bread (and the bread) Which I will (which I) Will give ...
  • Lord, You Love Me So Immensely
    Lord, You love me so immensely; I would love You more intensely. Every day and every moment, O Lord, capture me. Let my goal and my life’s theme be, Lord, to love You more supremel...
  • 외로운 길에 주 내 동반자
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 외로운 길에 주 내 동반자 언제나 함께하네 깊은 강에도 험한 산에도 언제나 동행하시네 많은 친구들 내게 없어도 늘 가까이 하시고 어둔 밤에도 밝은 빛으...
  • God’s Central Work and Purpose
    Grant me by the riches of Your glory to be strengthened With power through Your Spirit into my inner man, That Christ may make His home in all of my heart through faith. Lord, Your...
  • Therefore with joy shall ye draw water
    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of salvation And in that day shall ye say, "Praise the Lord!" Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of sal...
  • 부족함 뿐이에요
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 부족함 뿐이에요 연약함 뿐이에요 주님 앞에 설 때에 자랑할 것 없네 부끄럼 뿐이에요 실패로 가득하네 지체를 대할 때에 눈물만 가득해 후) 이제는 ...
  • Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty
    1. Draw me, dear Lord, with Your beauty, Capture my heart till earth fades away. I need Your love to attract me So I can love You more today. 2. Empty me, Lord, how I need You! Unc...
  • What can wash away my sin?
    1. What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus; What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Oh! precious is the flow That makes me white as snow; No...
  • 주의 회복의 장래
    *작사:김혜리 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 주의 회복의 장래 오늘 결정된다네 하나님께 헌신해 내 자신 드립니다 악한 이 세대에서 자신을 분별시켜 세상에 대적하여 서 있겠네 하나님의 제단에 가겠네...
  • But to Him who is able to do superabundantly
    But to Him who is able Able to do superabundantly Above all that we ask or think, According to the power Which operates in us, To Him be the glory in the church And in Christ Jesus...
  • I heard the voice of Jesus say
    1. I heard the voice of Jesus say, "Come unto Me, and rest; Lay down, thou weary one, lay down Thy head upon My breast." I came to Jesus as I was, Weary, and worn, and sad; I found...
  • 누가 이기는 자인가
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 누가 이기는 자인가 하나님 갈망 위하여 죽음의 늪 거쳐서 생명 해방해 누가 이기는 자인가 모든 성도들 위하여 그들 고통 지고서 사망 맛보는 우리 ...
  • My inner parts have yearned for Him
    1. My inner parts have yearned for Him; To my Beloved I now open; My Beloved’s gone, He has withdrawn, I open but He was gone. I am sick with love, I am sick with love for Him. If ...
  • I’m gonna praise God unceasingly
    1. I’m gonna praise God unceasingly Because He lives in me, He’s everything to me, Gives life continually. I’m gonna praise God unceasingly Because He lives in me, And He will neve...
  • God has a dream
    God has a dream, this is what He's wanting. God has a dream, and we are part of it. God has a dream...that we may be one with Him. God has a dream...realized in you and me! God, yo...
  • 그리스도와 교회
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아내 여러분 (OO 자매님) 주님께 하듯이 자기 남편에게 복종하십시오 그리스도께서 교회의 머리심 같이 남편은 아내의 머리기 때문입니다 남편 여러분 (OO ...
  • The Lord is my Light and Salvation
    The Lord is my light and salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? One thing have I desired of the Lord, That will I seek; That ...
  • Lord, how I thank You
    1. Lord, how I thank You that You died on the cross for me. Your mercy, my Savior, reached me. And Lord, You paid the highest price, My life bought with Your shed blood, My life no...
  • Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus
    1. Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus, Thou hast won each love from me; Who like Thee—so fair and comely? Who like Thee—so sweet and lovely? Matchless One, unrivaled beauty, None can ...
  • 주 예수 나의 연인
    *작사:Jasper Joo / 작곡:Jasper Joo* 1. 칠흑같은 어둠 속 소망 없었던 나의 절규 사랑의 입맞춤으로 나타나신 주 그리스도 내 사랑이여 내 기쁨이여 내 신랑 오 주 예수 감추이신 주 비밀스...