• 검색

Abba Father

첨부 1

1. Abba, Father, hear our cry,
Mingled spirit deep within.

Abba, Father,
Abba, Father.

2. Thank You, Father, for sending Him;
The Spirit of Your Son Who cries within.

3. Oh! How sweet is Abba’s Name
From our spirit through our heart.

4. Every moment this mingled cry;
To Your Beloved we’re joined thereby.

5. Day by day, this cry so new;
In Your Son we come back to You.

6. In Your bosom here we’ll stay,
In Your Son and never stray.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• My wandering days grew increasingly empty
    1. My wandering days grew increasingly empty As I searched for the way, Just to fill this gap inside me— Found my seeking vain. Though all this dark earth would convince me life’s ...
  • 내 마음에서 흘러나오네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 내 마음에서 흘러나오네 당신을 향한 기쁨의 노래 오 주 예수여 사랑해 내 영과 마음 다해 당신을 찬양하리 당신의 존재와 당신의 행함의 풍성 항상 ...
  • The gift of righteousness
    1. The gift of righteousness is measured in abundance, The depth of His love I'll never understand. His love reaches me and you; His mercy goes farther too. The One on the throne o...
  • 아침에 창문을 열면
    *작사:최용우 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 아침에 창문을 열면 밤새 고여 있던 공기가 싱그러운 새 바람으로 바뀌듯 우리의 마음을 열면 낡아지고 헛된 생각들 하나님의 영으로 인해 새롭게 되리
  • As virgins we must be wise and pure
    1. As virgins we must be wise and pure, So single to You, Lord to grow and mature. We’re going forth to meet You, our Bridegroom so sweet, Our touch with You, Jesus, must be intima...
  • 아침마다 주의 인자하심을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침마다 주의 인자하심을 알리며 밤마다 신실함 나타내 내게 호흡 생명 주사 하나님 발견하게 해 날 사랑해 지명하여 부르시고 날 치료해 오른손으...
  • I’m thankful that God has placed me
    1. I’m thankful that God has placed me With you to build up His Body. Christ in you is the hope for me! You also need Christ lived in me. I live, if you stand firm in the Lord. You...
  • Many weary years I vainly sought a spring
    1. Many weary years I vainly sought a spring, One that never would run dry; Unavailing all that earth to me could bring, Nothing seemed to satisfy. Drinking at the Fountain that ne...
  • The church is the building up
    1. The church is the building up Of all God’s chosen and redeemed, Regenerated and transformed people, The ultimate work of God, His counterpart, the new man, The seven golden lamp...
  • 때로는 마음에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb, Praisenote* 1. 때로는 마음에 아픔이 가득할 때 해답을 알 수 없어 그러나 이제 당신의 축복의 성소에 들어가 하늘을 바라보게 해 끝없는 질문들은 변해 이...
  • Pursue Him and know Him
    1. Pursue Him and know Him; be found in Him. Count all things loss for Him. Just gain Him, obtain Him; lay hold of Him. It’s Christ the central vision. Forgetting the things which ...
  • 천사들은 그 얼굴 보았지만
    1. 천사들은 그 얼굴 보았지만 그 큰 사랑 알지 못해 성도들은 그 크신 사랑 아나 그의 모습 못 보았네 잠시 후에는 주의 얼굴 뵙고 그 영광 빛 알겠지만 우리는 지금 주의 눈물 알고 주님의 맘...
  • 작은 시냇물 흘러
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 작은 시냇물 흘-러 큰 강물되어 흘-러 메마른 곳을 향하여 흐를 수 있도록 우리들 작은 강되어 그 물결 함께 섞-여 서로가 기쁨되어서 흐르게 하소서...
  • What things were gains to me
    1. What things were gains to me, These I now count as loss. Jesus has set me free From what I was! All of the things I had; Everything, good or bad, I count as refuse That I may ga...
  • 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때에 멸망치 않-고 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때...
  • THERE ARE TIMES
    1. There are times in my life When my heart is embittered There are questions unanswered, Yet, You're drawing me. To enter Into Your blessed santuary And turning my eyes heavenward...
  • 아침까지 밤새도록
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 오늘날 우리의 교회 생활에서 계속해서 번제물을 드려야 하네 아침까지 밤새도록 어두운 밤 이 시대를 거쳐 그날까지 거룩한 불이 태우는 불이 꺼지지 않고...
  • Seek ye the Lord all ye people
    1. Seek ye the Lord all ye people, Turn to Him while He is near, Let the wicked forsake his own way, And Call on Him while He may hear. Ho, everyone who is thirsty, Come to the wat...
  • Come, Lord Jesus
    1. As we become the same as Christ In life, nature, expression, and function, We are qualified to work with Him For His Body. 2. As we trust in the Lord helplessly, Depend on Him a...
  • 기도합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주-님 기도합니다 당신과 동행하면서 당신의 관점과 일치하고 당신의 결정과 일치하며 당신과 동일한 목소리를 내어 명령하는 기도로 동역에 이를 때까...