권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 혼의 목자이신 주님
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 혼의 목자이신 주님 구부러지고 휘어진 우리 생각과 감정과 의지를 곧게 하소서 우리 마음 눈 열어서 당신의 말씀과 영이 우리 존재를 통과한 이상이 ...
  • 당신의 사랑으로
    *작사:israel lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 내- 전체 당신의 사랑으로 감-싸 주옵소서 내- 시야 당신의 모습으로 채-워 주소-서 나의 온 마음을 다 매혹시켜 주소서 나의 온 존재 주님 한 분만을 ...
  • God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself
    1. God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself Into His chosen, predestinated, and redeemed people As their life (as their life), their life supply, (their life supply) And their...
  • 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑
    *작사:박유진 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑 나의 마음에 빛나는 사랑 주님 마음에 합당한 사람 나는 주님의 사람 매일 매일 뜨는 해-처럼- 매일 매일 지는 해-처럼 피고 지는 ...
  • God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, W...
  • But holding to truth in love
    But holding to truth in love We may grow up in all things Into Him who is the Head Christ is the Head Out from Whom all the Body Being joined together and Being knit together throu...
  • Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You
    Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You, You're the One, the One I need, To live this life, Lord, I need You always; By Your presence, Lord, take lead. Lord, look into me, And infuse me...
  • Consecration: To Become the Testimony of Jesus
    1. Jesus Lord, truly I love Thee; My heart refine! I’d redeem each precious moment, To enjoy Thy love divine. Lord, behold, all to Thee I yield, Constrained this day By compassions...
  • Nearer each day
    1. Nearer each day to me, Dearer each day to me, This Person inside me is Becoming reality. Saving me, loving me, Faith and hope giving me. You're all the world to me Jesus, my Lor...
  • 우리의 눈엔 여전히
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 우리의 눈엔 여전히 교회엔 가시가 있고 보석은 많지 않아 보여도 모두가 변화의 과정 거치고 있는 것으로 인해 주님을 찬양합니다 구속 받고 거룩하게 된 백...
  • Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwe...
  • 기쁨과 감사로
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 육신의 눈으로 보지 못하였고 소리 나는 음성으로 듣지 못했으나 당신을 들었고 당신을 보았습니다 이 선물을 누림이 나의 참된 기쁨 모든 필요를 채우며 ...
  • 타고난 조성 따라서
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 타고난 조성 따라서 축복을 얻기 위하여 오랜 세월 주님과 씨름하였었네 자신의 지혜 신뢰해 자신의 능력 의지해 수고하나 오히려 더 많이 허물었네 이제 ...
  • 주여 나의 온 존재가
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주여 나의 온 존재가 당신께 열려 있길- 나-날이 당신-을 더욱더 의존하길 나날이 더욱 당신을 사-랑하길 나날이 당신-께 더욱 부드럽길 그렇게 여리고...
  • 당신은 원하나요
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 당신은 원하나요 그분 안에 있는 비밀 오 당신이 그분께로 마음 열길 오 네 안에 들어오셔 그의 갈망 계시하길 그분 앞에 있는 기쁨을 오 신부를 얻...
  • 왜 넌 상처 없나
    *작사:A. Carmichael / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 왜 넌 상처 없나 왜 몸에 아무 상처 없느냐 되레 너의 명성 널리 퍼져 모두가 널 칭찬하는구나 왜 넌 상처 없나 2. 왜 넌 상처 없나 나 홀로 나무...
  • Loved with everlasting love
    1. Loved with everlasting love, Led by grace that love to know; Spirit, breathing from above, Thou hast taught me it is so. Oh, this full and perfect peace! Oh, this transport all ...
  • Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior
    Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior Expressing God; Beautifully, sweetly, and pleasantly. 1. Jesus Christ, the genuine, complete, Moral, perfect Man revealing God; In His saving gr...
  • O Love, that wilt not let me go
    1. O Love, that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in Thee; I give Thee back the life I owe, That in Thine ocean depths its flow May richer, fuller be. 2. O Light, that follo...
  • 비밀한 길
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 이기려고 하면 이길 수 없고 이기지 않으려 할 때 이길 수 있는 길 얻으려고 하면 얻을 수 없고 얻지 않으려 할 때 얻을 수 있는 길 되려고 할 때 될 수 없...