• 쓰기
  • 검색

Go on, go on

첨부 1

Go on, go on, go on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, go on in the Lord.
Your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
You must go on, go on in the Lord.

1. Trials may come and discouragements, too.
Yesterday’s gone and His mercies are new.

Press on, press on, press on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, press on in the Lord.
You must press on, press on in the Lord.

2. To worry is vain—He will care for Your needs.
Tomorrow’s not here and it never may be.

Sail on, sail on, sail on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, sail on in the Lord.
You must sail on, sail on in the Lord.

You must sail on, sail on,
Press on, press on,
You must go on, and on in the Lord.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 세대를 거친 헌신
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 1. 홍해를 건너 광야에 들어 왔네 만나가 내려 놀라운 기적 다만 애굽의 누림과 삶을 잊지 못해 더 좋은 것 물려줄 수 없었지 내가 가졌던 많은 지식과 ...
  • 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어 우리들과 같이 돼 인생의 고난 침묵의 시기 모든 과정 통과해 우릴 위하여 제물 되셨네 물과 피를 흘렸네 영원한 구속 성...
  • Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self
    Take me Lord, and fill me with Your dear Self, Till my whole being is one with You. Lord, I’m willing to open to You Every moment in my life; Fully trusting You, to live Your dream...
  • I’m so attracted by Your love
    1. I’m so attracted by Your love, And I’m drawn by You In Your sweetness, to pursue, after You For my full satisfaction. I’m in love, I’m in love, I’m in love With the most beautif...
  • Many weary years I vainly sought a spring
    1. Many weary years I vainly sought a spring, One that never would run dry; Unavailing all that earth to me could bring, Nothing seemed to satisfy. Drinking at the Fountain that ne...
  • 예수를 미치게 사랑하는 이들
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 당신의 달콤한 누림 맛보네 당신의 아름다움 날 매혹해 날 사로잡은 그 빛 날 제해버린 눈빛 사랑의 입맞추며 꼭 붙잡으리 오 예수님 사랑합니다 미...
  • 영 안에 주 누릴 때
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 영 안에 주 누릴 때에 얼마나 달콤한지 내 온 마음 적시시며 주 인격 알게 해 계시 중에 본 그리스도 분배할 때에 그리스도의 몸 건축돼 주의 뜻 성취해
  • 청년의 특권
    *작사:성결 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 깨물면 상큼한 싱그러움으로 주를 사랑하는 헛된 길 되돌아 가지 않고 불꽃의 열의가 숨겨진 가슴으로 귀한 시간속에 보존된 주님의 사랑 청년의 특권이라
  • Make a joyful noise unto the Lord
    Make a joyful noise unto the Lord All ye, all ye lands. Serve the Lord, the Lord with gladness Come before His presence with singing! Know ye that the Lord He is God. It is He that...
  • There's a life that's deeper than our mind
    1. There's a life that's deeper than our mind, With experience of man, yet so divine. It's a life that knows no bounds; And with glory is crowned; It's of depth and height and brea...
  • We have seen Christ is reality
    1. We have seen Christ is reality: But it’s not sufficient just to see: He in our experience must be Everything to us. We in prayer behold Him face to face, In the Word and meeting...
  • 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며 모든 일 감사해요 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며 모든 일 감사해요 2. 이는 그리스도 예수님 안에 있는 하나님 뜻이죠 항상 기뻐하고 ...
  • 독수리 날개치듯
    *출처:MSW, CVLT / 번안:CVLT, Praisenote* 1. 주 앙망하면 새 힘을 얻네 독수리가 날개를 치듯 부활의 능력으로 날으니 피곤하지 아니하겠네 하늘을 향해 고향집 떠나 세상 얽매임 묶임 벗어...
  • 그녀는 누구인가요
    *작사:성결 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 사랑하는 자를 의지하고 아무 것도 의지할 것 없는 가련한 그는 누구인가요 광야에서 올라오는 무겁고 힘든 어깨의 짐 사랑하는 자에게 지우고 지쳐 버린 ...
  • Sweet Will of God
    1. My stubborn will at last hath yielded; I would be Thine, and Thine alone, And this the prayer my lips are bringing, "Lord, let in me Thy will be done." Sweet will of God, still ...
  • For Which Cause
    For which cause, I remind you To fan into flame the gift of God Which is in you Through the laying on of my hands, You fan into flame the gift of God, Which is in you. For God has ...
  • Oh The Joy - And They Overcame
    Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing, but a living Christ in glory and being careful for nothing. Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing b...
  • We have oil in our lamps—we are burning
    1. We have oil in our lamps—we are burning! We have oil in our lamps today! To the spirit, O Lord, keep us turning, Keep us turning, turning all the way! O Lord! Amen! Hallelujah! ...
  • Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ
    1. Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ! Knowing Him's the goal of my whole life. Gaining Him supplies me, day by day, He's rich, He's excellent in every way. I'm fully captu...
  • 수정처럼 빛나는 생명수의 강
    *작사:김정애 / 작곡:May Lee* 수정처럼 빛나는 생명수의 강 하나님의 보좌에서 흘러 나와 그 성의 길 가운데로 지금 우리 마음 보좌로부터 살아 계신 주님 생명 주는 영으로 일곱 배로 강화...