• 쓰기
  • 검색

Go on, go on

첨부 1

Go on, go on, go on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, go on in the Lord.
Your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
You must go on, go on in the Lord.

1. Trials may come and discouragements, too.
Yesterday’s gone and His mercies are new.

Press on, press on, press on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, press on in the Lord.
You must press on, press on in the Lord.

2. To worry is vain—He will care for Your needs.
Tomorrow’s not here and it never may be.

Sail on, sail on, sail on in the Lord.
Be strengthened, sail on in the Lord.
You must sail on, sail on in the Lord.

You must sail on, sail on,
Press on, press on,
You must go on, and on in the Lord.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• The Son of God is in my spirit
    The Son of God is in my spirit But my mind, emotion, will have not been conformed yet So I thank God I'm under the process of conformation To the Son of God The law of life in me i...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • The Triune God's a mystery
    1. The Triune God's a mystery- beyond our mind's ability a 3-1 God, how can that be? It's true I'll never fully know or perfectly explain or show this mystery while here below. But...
  • The Two Altars
    1. The altar of burnt offering In God’s economy, Is Christ, the bronzed acacia wood, Judged in humanity. The altar of burnt offering The cross of Christ displays, One person—Christ...
  • The Uniqueness of the Lord’s Recovery
    1. Glorious vision, I have seen it: My life is meant for God's economy! Earthly bondage, I have left it: My heart outpours for the Lord's recovery! Divine Trinity, Divine dispensin...
  • THERE ARE TIMES
    1. There are times in my life When my heart is embittered There are questions unanswered, Yet, You're drawing me. To enter Into Your blessed santuary And turning my eyes heavenward...
  • There is Someone
    There is Someone interceding for you. He's in the heavens and He's praying for you. There is Someone who stands before the face of God And knows every one of your needs. There is S...
  • There's a life that's deeper than our mind
    1. There's a life that's deeper than our mind, With experience of man, yet so divine. It's a life that knows no bounds; And with glory is crowned; It's of depth and height and brea...
  • Therefore with joy shall ye draw water
    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of salvation And in that day shall ye say, "Praise the Lord!" Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of sal...
  • There’s a gospel of today
    1. There’s a gospel of today That says believe and you’ll be saved and then You can go to heaven and see the pearly gates And walk the golden streets; Words like these fail to trea...
  • There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind
    1. There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind, With experience of man, yet so divine. It’s a life that knows no bounds; And with glory is crowned; It’s of depth and height and brea...
  • There’s a Man in the glory
    1. There’s a Man in the glory Whose Life is for me. He’s pure and He’s holy, Triumphant and free. He’s wise and He’s loving How tender is He! His Life in the glory, My life must be...
  • These things says the Holy One
    These things says the Holy One, the true One, the One who has the key of David. The One who opens; no one will shutm and shuts and no one opens. I know your works; behold, I have p...
  • This Divine Power
    1. Are you willing to be an age-turner? Are you trusting to listen to Him? The Spirit of life is ours for the taking So let’s charge forth with boldness, Leave the world behind! We...
  • This Divine Romance
    1. How could a country girl like me Become Your match — Your bride to be? You’re holy and You are divine But I’m fallen and human. Without You, Lord, I have no chance To be like Yo...
  • This is my wonderful story
    1. This is my wonderful story, Christ to my heart has come; Jesus, the King of Glory, Finds in my heart a home. Christ in me, Christ in you, Christ in us, O wonderful story, Christ...
  • This Is the Year of Jubilee
    1. The Lord has given freedom To all who just believe Him. Be no longer enslaved. Come now! Return to Jesus. Receive the Life that frees us! Call on Him and be saved. This is the y...
  • This Wonderful Faith
    This wonderful faith and this super-excellent love are out of the Triune God, who earnestly desires to be joined to us to be our everything. This Triune God passed through the proc...
  • Thou Breath from still eternity
    1. Thou Breath from still eternity Breathe o’er my spirit’s barren land— The pine tree and the myrtle tree Shall spring amid the desert sand; And where Thy living water flows The w...
  • Though I love You, Lord
    1. Though I love You, Lord, My life seems all deformed. I give my life to You— Then drift away. Lord, may I ask You that You’d draw me yet again, And keep me running af...