권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Rivers of living water
    1. Rivers of living water, Rivers that flow from the throne, Rivers o’erflowing with blessing, Coming from Jesus alone. Rivers of living water, Rivers of life so free, Flowing from...
  • Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...
  • If you are hungry, come to the feast
    1. If you are hungry, come to the feast. Open to Jesus—He is all you need. He fed the thousands, now He’ll feed you. Just open your mouth and take Him in— That’s all you have to do...
  • We have a most glorious King
    1. We have a most glorious King; The heavens, He says, are His throne; All worlds are His mighty domain, All kingdoms His scepter shall own. He dwells with His people below, He lov...
  • Triune God, We Love You
    Jesus, we love You, We’re glad You came; Jesus, we love You! We call Your name; Your life impart; Breathe now into our heart; Jesus, we love You so! Spirit, we love You, Reality! S...
  • Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting
    1. Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting, Christ the Lord is there enthroned; As the man by God exalted, With God’s glory He is crowned. 2. He hath put on human nature, Died according to God...
  • I bow my knees unto the Father
    I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you To be strengthened with pow’r through His Spirit Into the inner man. I bow my knees unto the Father That He would grant you T...
  • 단풍
    *작사:kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 지천으로 받은 것 이제는 다 주려네 귀뚜리 울음소리 떨어지네 우리 주님 던진 불 온 산에 뒤덮여서 그분의 걸작품을 만드시네 2. 아무것 염려 말고 기도...
  • Have you seen God’s salvation
    1. Have you seen God’s salvation? Do you feel His provision? Have you won the victory o’er the flesh? Have you entered the kingdom of God? Have you climbed the mountain? Are you in...
  • All Who are With Me Greet You
    Titus 3:15 All who are with me greet you. Greet those who blove us in faith. Grace be with you all. 151 Referring to subjective faith, the act of our believing, which brings us int...
  • Let’s take the land! The land that God has given us
    1. Let’s take the land! The land that God has given us; In all our living, Christ can be so much: To take this land, we have th’ equipment that we need— The blood, the Word, the Sp...
  • Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food
    1. Some, these days, would tell us that our Jesus is not food, That we only need to know about Him and do good, But we’re glad to tell you brothers, it’s just not that way— Jesus i...
  • Believe, call, love
    Lord Jesus, You're so lovely I'm so attracted by Your love To me, You are the only One When I behold You Jesus I'm captivated by Your face Just You alone There's nothing else I wan...
  • The Lord shall get the glory / 우리 주 찬송할때
    1. The Lord shall get the glory If we will sing His praise, And angel hosts will listen When we our voices raise; The world around will hear us Give glory unto God, And Satan’s hos...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God
    1. Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God, In every part with praise, That my whole being may proclaim Thy being and Thy ways. 2. Not for the lip of praise alone, Nor e’en the praising h...
  • Hidden Behind Every Scene
    1. Hidden behind every scene, Lovingly, sweetly operating, One who is sovereign and wise, Patiently guides even our eyes. Look at My Son, the Beloved, Sitting here at My right hand...
  • 배고플 때에 잔치 누려
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 배고플 때에 잔치 누려 네 마음 열고 주님께로 와 네 모든 필요 채워지리 오 다만 네 입을 열고 그를 받아들이면 그분의 이름을 불러 채워지리 음식...
  • Day by day, and with each passing moment
    1. Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find to meet my trials here; Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear. He, whose heart i...
  • Come and rejoice with me
    1. Come and rejoice with me! For once my heart was poor, And I have found a treasury Of love, a boundless store. 2. Come and rejoice with me! I, once so sick at heart, Have met wit...