신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어 우리들과 같이 돼 인생의 고난 침묵의 시기 모든 과정 통과해 우릴 위하여 제물 되셨네 물과 피를 흘렸네 영원한 구속 성...
  • Now to Him Who is able
    Now to Him Who is able, Able to establish you according to my gospel; The proclamation of Jesus Christ According to the revelation of the mystery; To the only wise God through Jesu...
  • 그는 거룩하신 주
    *작사:시99편, Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 여호와께서 통치하시네 공평과 의로 다스리시니 너희는 여호-와 우리 하나님을 높이고 그 발등상 앞에서 경배하라 그는 거룩하신 주 여호와께서...
  • Day by day Dear Lord of Thee
    *작사:Richard of Chichester / 작곡:기쁨샘* Day by day Dear Lord of Thee, three things I pray, To see Thee more clearly, To love Thee more dearly, To follow Thee more nearly, Day ...
  • 주님 다시 내 맘에
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 아닌 모든 것 나의 마음 매혹해 나 주 사랑하면서도 마음이 끌려 주님만이 좌정할- 나의 마음 안에 세상 많은 것들 함께 있-네 주님 알게 된 후로 ...
  • The church is the building up
    1. The church is the building up Of all God’s chosen and redeemed, Regenerated and transformed people, The ultimate work of God, His counterpart, the new man, The seven golden lamp...
  • 감사하게 하소서
    *작사:남장현 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 나에게 주신 것에 감사하게 하소서 주님이 조금 요구할 때 감사하게 하소서 주님이 허락하지 않는 것을 추구하지 않게 하소서 주님이 나의 유일한 기쁨...
  • God’s eternal economy
    God’s eternal economy Is to make man the same as He is In life and nature, But not in the Godhead And to make Himself one with man And man one with Him Thus to be enlarged and expa...
  • There’s a gospel of today
    1. There’s a gospel of today That says believe and you’ll be saved and then You can go to heaven and see the pearly gates And walk the golden streets; Words like these fail to trea...
  • God hath not promised skies always blue
    1. God hath not promised skies always blue, Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; God hath not promised sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God ha...
  • 왜 넌 상처 없나
    *작사:A. Carmichael / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 왜 넌 상처 없나 왜 몸에 아무 상처 없느냐 되레 너의 명성 널리 퍼져 모두가 널 칭찬하는구나 왜 넌 상처 없나 2. 왜 넌 상처 없나 나 홀로 나무...
  • 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑
    *작사:박유진 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑 나의 마음에 빛나는 사랑 주님 마음에 합당한 사람 나는 주님의 사람 매일 매일 뜨는 해-처럼- 매일 매일 지는 해-처럼 피고 지는 ...
  • I might fail but I will never be forsaken
    1. I can't believe it, that I could fall so low In spite of all I know, despite how much I've grown My Lord, I have not one excuse to give Dare I ever look You in the face again? 2...
  • 주님과의 달콤한 속삭임
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님과의 달콤한 속삭임에 내 마음 잔잔히 불타네 그 무엇도 내 맘 못채울 때 당신의 영광과 아름다운 모습을 보게하네 내 마음 열고 당신을 믿으며 사랑 ...
  • Love is
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:Ruth* 사랑은 하나님의 요소인 생명의 표현 생명이신 하나님 사랑 안에서 표현되네 사랑의 모든 미덕들은 바로 하나님 자신 그분의 생명의 거룩한 미덕-들 사랑은--...
  • Above the waste and emptiness
    1. Above the waste and emptiness Broods the spirit of God Bringing forth God's speaking in us Hey! Let there be light! And the light shines in the darkness And the darkness did not...
  • 생명만이 필요해
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 베드론 사람을 낚는 어부로 부름받았고- 요한은 그물을- 깁었네- 오늘날 구멍난 많은 우리의 영적인 그물들 보수할 수 있는 것은 오직 생명뿐 오오 생명만...
  • Set your mind on the things which are above
    Set your mind on the things which are above, not on the things which are on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
  • 베다니에서
    *작사:Jacob / 작곡:May Lee* 베다니에서 주님과 함께 울어드릴 사람이 없었네 주님의 그 답답함 그 괴로움을 함께 나눌 사람이 없었네 주님이 우실 때 같이 울 수 있고 주님이 기뻐하실 때 ...
  • 관계
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 1. 주는 포도나무 난 주의 가지 주가 나의 필요 모두 아셔서 언제나 내게 새 힘을 주시며 모두 채워주시네 내가 주님을 떠나 있을 땐 아무 것도 할 수가 없...